Asus rog stix 1080

This isn't a good sale. You should look up the MSRP of this card. You'd be much better off waiting. You'll just kick yourself if you don't.

13 minutes ago, Giiman95 said:

This isn't a good sale. You should look up the MSRP of this card. You'd be much better off waiting. You'll just kick yourself if you don't.

how much are card prices going to drop msrp for 1080 is 500$ right now

4 minutes ago, sideqcktv said:

how much are card prices going to drop msrp for 1080 is 500$ right now

I would guess that being how close we are to the new series, we will not see any price drops for a while. Only reason they would price drop is if the retailer is trying to clear shelf space. Nvidia and the AIBs have a firm grasp on pricing, and they don't like to let it slip.

30 minutes ago, Giiman95 said:

I would guess that being how close we are to the new series, we will not see any price drops for a while. Only reason they would price drop is if the retailer is trying to clear shelf space. Nvidia and the AIBs have a firm grasp on pricing, and they don't like to let it slip.

so should i just buy a 3 fan gpu because they are better then the 2 fan correct?

Looking at the reviews for each specific card will help you determine which card you should get. Depending on which chip you go with, 3 fans might help, but might not be necessary.

Temps weren’t so great on it. It had the record for over clocking. Think the kingpin topped it once it finally came out. 

I prefer the reffernfe boards because they are cheaper. Like the evga sc. but if you can get a good deal, the strix is preferred 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Just now, Mick Naughty said:

Temps weren’t so great on it. It had the record for over clocking. Think the kingpin topped it once it finally came out. 

I prefer the reffernfe boards because they are cheaper. Like the evga sc. but if you can get a good deal, the strix is preferred 

should i get a 3 fan? like msi duke or gygabyte g1 gaming

38 minutes ago, sideqcktv said:

should i get a 3 fan? like msi duke or gygabyte g1 gaming

Won’t matter either way. Just fans. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

for $500 you could of got 1080Ti off ebay with 15% promo otherday

12 hours ago, Giiman95 said:

EVGA has been selling 1080s on ebay for around $400 and b-stock for $300.