PC Case!

i wanna buy pc case and which one is better airflow? i'm using cooler master ma620p (air cooler)

which one is better?

1.nzxt s340 elite

2. cooler master h500p mesh

thankyou ;)

The S340 is known for having poor airflow, and the H500P Mesh has a mesh front. 

:)

S340 all the way, while personally, don't have one a close friend has one and his temps are great with a tower cooler.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Br1an.1204 said:

S340 all the way, while personally, don't have one a close friend has one and his temps are great with a tower cooler.

The S340 has average airflow at best. The H500P Mesh has much better airflow. https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3263-cooler-master-h500p-mesh-review-thermals-airflow-build-quality

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

24 minutes ago, seon123 said:

The S340 is known for having poor airflow, and the H500P Mesh has a mesh front. 

H500p mesh still better right?

3 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

H500p mesh still better right?

Yes. You can see how temps are better with the H500P mesh compared to the S340 in the linked article. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Honestly, neither. In a few simple words poor airflow (S340) and cheap quality (CM H500P/M). Go for either a Meshify C or Phanteks Enthoo Pro M / Special Edition as it looks similar to the CoolerMaster H500 while being better quality. Or you could wait ( Ithink it's this year where CoolerMaster will release the revised case.)

Really the best cases available right now are Meshify C & Phanteks Pro M for non mainstream builds that is. Which mainstream builds don't usually care for airflow (you're asking for good airflow), so then I suggest either the Meshify C or Phanteks Pro M.

Best & worst cases for your money in 2018 are:

Best Cases overall

I) Fractal Design Meshify C - Airflow and relatively quiet, best all around case

I) Phanteks Enthoo Pro M / Special Edition (white interior) - Airflow & full water cooling support

I) Fractal Define R6 - Silent with decent airflow

I) Be Quiet! DB 900 (Full Tower) - Airflow and silent 

I) Fractal Design Meshify C mini (mATX)

I) Corsair 400C - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Phanteks 350X - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Fractal Design Focus G

Cases that may be worth your money

I) Thermaltake G21 - GPU and CPU cooling issues, modest tweaking
I) Silverstone RL06 / Pro - Mustard/Ketchup wires, Shitty cable management, Poor front radiator support, useless psu filter, stupid ssd layout
I) In Win 303

I) Coolermaster H500 no suffix - if 200mm fans are your thing

I) NZXT H700 non "i" version - Needs to come down in price to be worth it

I) Corsair Carbide 100R - Suitable for low end builds

The worst cases - Do Not Buy

I) NZXT S340/Elite, H500, H440 (everything except the H700) Reason: Poor airflow
I) Coolermaster Masterbox 5

Majority of cases on the market

26 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yes. You can see how temps are better with the H500P mesh compared to the S340 in the linked article. 

Ok thanks a lot ;)

5 minutes ago, Gedgn said:

Honestly, neither. In a few simple words poor airflow (S340) and cheap quality (CM H500P/M). Go for either a Meshify C or Phanteks Enthoo Pro M / Special Edition as it looks similar to the CoolerMaster H500 while being better quality. Or you could wait ( Ithink it's this year where CoolerMaster will release the revised case.)

Really the best cases available right now are Meshify C & Phanteks Pro M for non mainstream builds that is. Which mainstream builds don't usually care for airflow (you're asking for good airflow), so then I suggest either the Meshify C or Phanteks Pro M.

It hard to find meshify c on my country,but enthoo pro M i dont like that design, looks like old case but i know it have better airflow.

Ok i ask this bcs i will build my pc on december and ok maybe i will waiting

I think im going build mainstream build with i5 8400 and gtx 1060, it is mainstream build right? Haha

(Sorry for my bad english bro)

33 minutes ago, EnterClassroom said:

Ok i ask this bcs i will build my pc on december and ok maybe i will waiting

I think im going build mainstream build with i5 8400 and gtx 1060, it is mainstream build right? Haha

Yea, that's pretty mainstream. If you're going to build later, plan later. What's best is usually based on prices which change often.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yea, that's pretty mainstream. If you're going to build later, plan later. What's best is usually based on prices which change often.

ok thanks for your help ;)