Good Suppliers in the UK?

I've been researching servers for quite some time now and I've finally taken the plunge into purchasing a bunch of components and fitting them together. I've yet to have a working system due to various compatability issues when screwing everything together, but that's another story. I'm wondering where everyone purchases their components from in the UK, are there any recommended suppliers or quality websites that help you research products properly. The ones I've been using are utterly awful when it comes to filtering products for even the most basic requirements such as items that are in stock, items that are compatible with xyz, etc. I'm finding that I'm spending so much time just trying to find the products I need in the first instance, there must be some good suppliers out there that can help you find what you need and at a good price?

Hmm I am not from the UK but what did you mean with?

From AT. :x

I'm looking for reliable and reputable server hardware/components/parts suppliers. i.e. not the usual big players, but good parts suppliers for custom system builds. I've not found any I'm happy with at the moment.