Is this a good deal? 1950x

Hey, I see someone selling the following for 1000 euros, used for about 3 months, still in warranty.

Threadripper 1950x

X399 Aorus Gaming 7 mobo

32gb (2x16gb) Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz c16

Is it a good deal?

Also would it be possible to add to it my 16gb (2x8gb) 3000mhz c15 Corsair Vengeance RAM and run them all at 3000mhz?

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

That is a very good deal.

If all sticks are the same, they will run at the LOWEST clocked speed.

Make sure the system is FULLY working. When you pick it up, ask them to show it to you in WIndows and under load.

hi.

29 minutes ago, Alesek said:

Hey, I see someone selling the following for 1000 euros, used for about 3 months, still in warranty.

Threadripper 1950x

X399 Aorus Gaming 7 mobo

32gb (2x16gb) Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz c16

Is it a good deal?

Also would it be possible to add to it my 16gb (2x8gb) 3000mhz c15 Corsair Vengeance RAM and run them all at 3000mhz?

its a great deal you should act fast because it will probibly go very quickly. i would personally buy that in a second if i got offered a deal that good

Asus crosshair hero VI  Gtx 1080ti  Ryzen 1700 16gb 3200mhz trident z RGB ram custom watercooled loop

It is not a great deal. The RAM configuration won't let you have the best out of the system, as it's dual channel, not quad channel (as required to have the entire performance level out of a TR CPU). Also, we're getting incredibly close to an upgrade on these CPUs and motherboards. I'd ask for a further discount on the price, or check for something else.

EDIT: Oh, also, mixing memory kits on TR is not recommended. I did that with 8 GB modules and I had to buy matching kits to get a full 64 GB working. Especially with the RAM management of a GB board.

Threadripper 2 specs and stuff have started being posted around the interwebs, I would pass on this because that RAM is not a good choice for the sTR4 cpu's, I mean its a flagship cpu but that RAM hampers its performance...

okay, thanks everyone. Ill try to get the price bit lower. otherwise ill wait for what comes out with Threadripper 2.

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i