im an idiot

elguito
Go to solution Solved by elguito,

so after originally fucking up and ordering the wrong space bar. I ordered from a different company that cost more and got the correct one just now. I am so happy that i have a functioning space bar

so i noticed my space bar wasn't dropping evenly while being pressed on the left side so i decided to pull it and try to clean under it to fix it. (asus g750jh laptop) So i lookup a guide online and successfully lift the space bar without breaking it and i clean it real good snap it back into place and the problem is NOT fixed. So instead of being smart and ordering a replacement online and leaving the still mostly working space bar in place i decide to lift it again and try to find out what is wrong but i fuck it up some how and when i put it back the top side of the bar does not clip in place but the bottom does. Now the bar still works for typing pretty good takes a little getting used to but i can't game with it so I'm screwed until my replacement gets here from the online supplier i got it from

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

???????

17 minutes ago, elguito said:

so i noticed my space bar wasn't dropping evenly while being pressed on the left side so i decided to pull it and try to clean under it to fix it. (asus g750jh laptop) So i lookup a guide online and successfully lift the space bar without breaking it and i clean it real good snap it back into place and the problem is NOT fixed. So instead of being smart and ordering a replacement online and leaving the still mostly working space bar in place i decide to lift it again and try to find out what is wrong but i fuck it up some how and when i put it back the top side of the bar does not clip in place but the bottom does. Now the bar still works for typing pretty good takes a little getting used to but i can't game with it so I'm screwed until my replacement gets here from the online supplier i got it from

theres always taping it in place

Just now, powerplayer75 said:

theres always taping it in place

only half of the clips on the space bar that hold it down are broken so it stays in place but flips up it i press it in the wrong spot

• 1 month later...

so after originally fucking up and ordering the wrong space bar. I ordered from a different company that cost more and got the correct one just now. I am so happy that i have a functioning space bar

Edited by elguito
missing word

On 28.7.2018 at 7:23 AM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Bitdefender has blocked this page

This website was blocked to prevent a phishing tentative. Phishing websites masquerade as legitimate to steal private information such as passwords and credit card details.

6 minutes ago, Teddy07 said:

This website was blocked to prevent a phishing tentative. Phishing websites masquerade as legitimate to steal private information such as passwords and credit card details.

It's a flash video.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

5 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

The original one doesn't have any of that. There is even one with a script that installs it on your system and places it in the startup folder I believe.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580