I dont know what games to play with my new gaming rig

zivisnotziv

i have a gtx 1060 6gb and i5 8500

and i dont know what games to play with it 

i want fps like games or something fun to play at steam or origin im better off with steam and i have 25 -35 dollars budget for a  game i can make the budget bigger but not by alot.

For F2P games, nothing beats War Thunder and TF2, for graphics and gameplay respectively. I personally dislike Fortnite, but you may like it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Fortnite is meh for me but war thunder is good and i wanna play something else then only warthunder

is ark survival evolved good for 1 player in multiplayer and also is there way to enable censoring in it

Warframe comes to mind. Quite a beautiful game that. Especially the female modeled warframe hehehe

Overwatch

Also get the Humble Bundle monthly, it has a Hat in Time which is the best indie platformer you can get.

FUN                                                                                                FPS

-Just cause 3                                                                                 -doom

-warframe                                                                                      -warface

-wreckfest                                                                                      -dirty bomb

-road redemption(especially with friends)                                     -titanfall 2

thats just a few recommendations, i believe most of them are also in your budget

rainbow six siege

dirty bomb

future games:

GTFO

Fallout 76. If you can run fallout 4 you should be able to run 76 because it is just a modified engine of 4

Don’t get fallout 4. IMO. It’s a single player Asian style grindfest. 

I like titanfall 2

modern Warfare 2 is good

fallout new vegas is okay. 

Rust is.... a game

i second the metro games. 

Minecraft isn’t too bad if you haven’t played it. 

Counter strike is popualr

rainbow six siege is fun & really replayable. 

Team fortress 2 is free to play and the map editor is installed with the game. Just go into the game files, find one of the many discord channels or watch 3klicksphilip describe the basics in his short videos. 

No more room in hell is a free to play and also has the map editor but it asks when you play the game.