New Spectre attack enables secrets to be leaked over a network

ItsMitch
5 hours ago, SC2Mitch said:

AMD is also affected by this vulnerability but Spectre n Meltdown patches can sometimes mitigate it

Evidence please? This is a new variant of Spectre, not the previous one on April 2018. 

What shall we name our new CPU flaw? Hmm, lets google CPU flaw and take the first thing which appears!

Please just change the name, everything is just "spectre patch", for all users may know it could be a version the software maintainer made up.

3 hours ago, DaPhuc said:

Only for you, but not for business computer or server computer. 

I  really don't think that meme was meant as serious advice for professionals.  Besides, if professionals take their advice from memes posted in a forum then they deserve to have all their private data stolen.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I think this will cause a huge impact to everyone. This only prove that safety and security online are impossible to attain nowadays. I hope that those expert programmers around the world will take an action to prevent hackers from attacking our online world.