Camera broke on xiaomi mi5s

Hi guys, Reddox here. I purchased a xiaomi mi5s about a year ago, and I have Linused it a few times (droped). Unfortunetly, the screen broke at some point. If fine with that. The actual problem is that the camera eventually stopped working. It still shoots, but it is no longer focusing anymore. To be clear, the camera focuses on the nearest object (I've droped an exemple below). So 3 questions : 

-Is there a fix, a way to repair it myself ?
-If I change the entire screen thing, will they change the camera with it since it is an all in one screen ?

-Can it be fixed at all ? 

Keep in mind that buying a new phone is NOT a option for me, but I can repair it. 

Peace, Reddox ;)

Is this the front or back camera? If the back the repair will probably be more complicated.

Are only close objects in focus? If yes you are the proud owner of a short sighted phone xD, this means the focusing element has been damaged and you will have to replace the entire camera.

Try find a tutorial on how to replace the camera, replacing it should fix the issue.

13 minutes ago, ScratchCat said:

Is this the front or back camera? If the back the repair will probably be more complicated.

Are only close objects in focus? If yes you are the proud owner of a short sighted phone xD, this means the focusing element has been damaged and you will have to replace the entire camera.

Try find a tutorial on how to replace the camera, replacing it should fix the issue.

Hi mate, the back camera is in trouble. I got you a photo of me replying to the thread so you can identifie the issue.

IMG_20180725_001452.jpg