Might get the razer blackwidow ultimate

Duhyes

So i might get this, Is the razer blackwidow ultiamte good im getting it cause its a combo for 150$ with the deathadder mouse.

What switch is it and is it good, alot of ppl use this

I would sell the blackwidow and keep the deathadder, and but another keyboard^^

Personally i  hate blue switches, but that isn't the reason i would sell it, i just dislike the blackwidow.

The quality of the keyboard's actually decently high even though it's from Razer although I do believe it has some wonky pcb flex but I could be wrong. It's one of the few mechs that has media and macro keys if that's what you specifically want (ten-keyless or less for me). Also blues and reds are amazing.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

Personally i like blues and my blackwidow however i don't have a deathadder but i do have a naga 2014 and 150 for both deathadder and black widow seems like a really good deal seeing as how the msrp of the blackwidow alone is $136 USD and Deathadder is around $50-$60 USD i'd get it and see how you like the blues and if you don't like them sell it.

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Personally i like blues and my blackwidow however i don't have a deathadder but i do have a naga 2014 and 150 for both deathadder and black widow seems like a really good deal seeing as how the msrp of the blackwidow alone is $136 USD and Deathadder is around $50-$60 USD i'd get it and see how you like the blues and if you don't like them sell it.

whats the difference between death adder and naga, i dont like naga cause i dont like side buttons

whats the difference between death adder and naga, i dont like naga cause i dont like side buttons

The naga has a 8200dpi laser sensor while the deathadder has a 6400dpi optical sensor and the naga is more designed for a palm grip while deathadder it doesn't really matter how you grip it and the naga is also designed for mmo/moba gaming and deathadder is for fps  or just gaming in general.

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

The naga has a 8200dpi laser sensor while the deathadder has a 6400dpi optical sensor and the naga is more designed for a palm grip while deathadder it doesn't really matter how you grip it and the naga is also designed for mmo/moba gaming and deathadder is for fps  or just gaming in general.

What's the difference between laser seneor, optical sensor whats better?

Wow i play alot of mobas/mmo, will the deathadder still be good?

also is the blackwidow ultimate all mechanical keys all blue switches cause i heard some corsair keyboards are not all mechanical, does it also have anti ghosting and keyroller?

You can keep the DeathAdder and sell the BlackWidow Ultimate. Depending on how much you sell it, you can probably get another better quality keyboard.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

You can keep the DeathAdder and sell the BlackWidow Ultimate. Depending on how much you sell it, you can probably get another better quality keyboard.

i dont think anyone would buy it in vancouver.., so i might just keep it when will they release black widow ultimate 2014

i dont think anyone would buy it in vancouver.., so i might just keep it when will they release black widow ultimate 2014

If you live in Vancouver why even bother looking at the BWU LOL. There are so many better options to choose from.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

If you live in Vancouver why even bother looking at the BWU LOL. There are so many better options to choose from.

Cause if i get it if gives me free mouse

What's the difference between laser seneor, optical sensor whats better?

Wow i play alot of mobas/mmo, will the deathadder still be good?

Laser sensor are more sensitive while optical ones are slower and the death adder only has 2 side buttons so if you could bind you 2 most used attacks however if you play more mobas than mmos i'd go for the naga hex but if it's the other way around any of regular nagas with the 12 side buttons. but once again sensor wise it's more do you prefer something really sensitive or not as much however you can change the dpi settings in synapse razer's mouse and keyboard software.

Laser sensor are more sensitive while optical ones are slower and the death adder only has 2 side buttons so if you could bind you 2 most used attacks however if you play more mobas than mmos i'd go for the naga hex but if it's the other way around any of regular nagas with the 12 side buttons. but once again sensor wise it's more do you prefer something really sensitive or not as much however you can change the dpi settings in synapse razer's mouse and keyboard software.

is the black wildo ultimate costar ?

also is the blackwidow ultimate all mechanical keys all blue switches cause i heard some corsair keyboards are not all mechanical, does it also have anti ghosting and keyroller?

The black widow all keys are mechanical and has anti-ghosting and 10 key rollover.

Blackwidow is iOne and the trashy portion of it too.

What is iONe? also what does it mean to have costar, ione keys? what are those?, Do the blackwidow ultiamte have the clicky sound as it is blue switch?

The black widow all keys are mechanical and has anti-ghosting and 10 key rollover.

What is anti ghosting? is it same as key roller?

What is anti ghosting? is it same as key roller?

anti ghosting is if you press to key at the same time that are one key apart it won't register that middle most keyboards with out it would and 10 key rollover is you can hit up to 110 keys at the same time and they will all register 

What is iONe? also what does it mean to have costar, ione keys? what are those?, Do the blackwidow ultiamte have the clicky sound as it is blue switch?

Well a few things:

iOne is an OEM, this is where your keyboard is made before it is shipped off to a company to mark up and be sold for profit. iOne is regarded as a trashy OEM, but has some good products, the keyboard that they make for Razer are not one of them.

Costar is another OEM! A considerably good one. In your keyboards you will find Cherry and Costar stabilizers. These go on your long keys, space, shift, enter, etc. Costar is the one that is a little metal wire, Cherry is the one that looks like a Cherry stem. Costar seems to feel more equal at the first time of purchase, but everyone has their own opinion on them and not all implementation of Cherry stabilizers are the same so I can't generalize them.

Yes the BWU has blue switches and makes that clicky noise that is often associated with MKBs.

Well a few things:

iOne is an OEM, this is where your keyboard is made before it is shipped off to a company to mark up and be sold for profit. iOne is regarded as a trashy OEM, but has some good products, the keyboard that they make for Razer are not one of them.

Costar is another OEM! A considerably good one. In your keyboards you will find Cherry and Costar stabilizers. These go on your long keys, space, shift, enter, etc. Costar is the one that is a little metal wire, Cherry is the one that looks like a Cherry stem. Costar seems to feel more equal at the first time of purchase, but everyone has their own opinion on them and not all implementation of Cherry stabilizers are the same so I can't generalize them.

Yes the BWU has blue switches and makes that clicky noise that is often associated with MKBs.

You said that the razer are not one of them what stablizers do they use?

You said that the razer are not one of them what stablizers do they use?

They use Costar stabilizers but are not manufactured by Costar. I said that Razer isn't one of the good keyboard that iOne makes.

They use Costar stabilizers but are not manufactured by Costar. I said that Razer isn't one of the good keyboard that iOne makes.

So razer keyboards are made by iOne but they use costar stablizers? weird, i like your TSM picture tho :D

So razer keyboards are made by iOne but they use costar stablizers? weird, i like your TSM picture tho :D

TSM TSM TSM!

Yeah its quite odd. That's the way keyboards are made I guess.

Is there any criteria for a keyboard that can help me/us suggest you a better keyboard?

DA2013 is $52 on Amazon and a Quickfire TK is $92 on Ncix. Approximately same price, but a better deal.