Am I the only one that finds Chivalry...boring?

ManOfDisguise

Manyp eople out there saying its such an awesome game and that it will last people for hunders and hundreds of hours of gameplay. I just dont find it that fun. Not that Im bad it(one of my 1st matches i was 1st) but it just gets boring after a short while.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I think all games are boring if you play "alone"... but chivalry is a fun game IMO.

No you are not the only one.... 

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Probably not but it's really fun to me, duel mode is where it's at too. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Chivalry is completely boring to me. Even when playing with friends it's a garbage game that barely works and lags to hell and back.

I have no interest in it just because I know it will be a horrible bad at it.  It looks interesting though.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I love it, but mostly only in Duel mode or Last Team Standing. I don't really like all the other modes.

I enjoy it sometimes, but other times it seems very slow moving and you loose interest in it.