check out my gaming pc build parts and help me out

i am building my 1st ever gaming pc.I have choosen this parts. correct me if it needs or suggest are accepted.

cpu-Intel 8th Gen Core i5 8600K

gpu-GEFORCE GTX 1070 Ti

ram-G.Skill F4-3000C16D-16GTZR TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz DDR4

MOtherboard- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 5

cpu fan-Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R

psu-Cooler Master MWE 650 Watt 80 Plus Bronze

ssd- Samsung 960 Evo Series - 250GB Pcie Nvme - M.2 Internal Ssd (Mz-V6E250Bw)

monitor-Samsung LC24FG70FQWXXL(help me here) 

i just want to bring the juice out of my all components while gaming.

Welcome to the LTT forums! The parts look solid though I don't see a case, thermal paste, and if needed fans

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

wrong subforum, get a good 1080p 144hz display or 1440p panel (maybe 27inch or whereabouts, that is too small -maybe not for you- and you are likely payinga hefty premiun for the curved display

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL

you could get a better power supply

get the AIO only if you're looking to overclock the CPU

samsung ssd are overpriced as f... m.2 or not, funny how they lie about the monitor size though, call it "LC24" implying it's 24" while it's only 23".

guess you already have a case right?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

9 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

samsung ssd are overpriced as f... m.2 or not, funny how they lie about the monitor size though, call it "LC24" implying it's 24" while it's only 23".

oh ya.. i did not notic that..:P samsung...!!!!!

10 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

what is AIO? and i am over clocking my cpu @ 5ghz and gpu as much as possible

12 minutes ago, IAnthonyFX said:

wrong subforum, get a good 1080p 144hz display or 1440p panel (maybe 27inch or whereabouts, that is too small -maybe not for you- and you are likely payinga hefty premiun for the curved display

looking your list..will be back after i finish little reserach. and ya thx for a display correction.

your ssd isn't RGB

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

26 minutes ago, taquila66 said:

i am building my 1st ever gaming pc.I have choosen this parts. correct me if it needs or suggest are accepted.

gpu-GEFORCE GTX 1070 Ti

Looks solid man! But you should maybe upgrade the PSU and remember to check so all of your parts fit in your PC case! Otherwise your machine will be a beast for gaming, atleast at 1080p or 1440p with a solid 144Hz gaming monitor!

Have a great day and feel free to ask me anything if needed!

Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING

Ryzen 5900X

Corsair Hydro H150i Pro 360mm AIO

Ballistix 32GB (4x8GB) 3600MHz CL16 RGB

Samsung 980 PRO 1TB

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB

Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC

Corsair RM850X

Predator XB273UGS QHD IPS 165 Hz

iPhone 13 Pro 128GB Graphite

35 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Welcome to the LTT forums! The parts look solid though I don't see a case, thermal paste, and if needed fans

the cooler comes with a little tube of thermal paste

.THANK YOU.I choose  them by watching LINUSTECHTIPS &FEW OTHER COMPARISION videos.by the way I WANT SOME RGB CASE.or just i go simple looking becos i go rgbs on mb and cooler fan..WHat do you think>>??

2 minutes ago, taquila66 said:

.THANK YOU.I choose  them by watching LINUSTECHTIPS &FEW OTHER COMPARISION videos.by the way I WANT SOME RGB CASE.or just i go simple looking becos i go rgbs on mb and cooler fan..WHat do you think>>??

This case is kinda cool and it got RGB: Cooler Master MasterCase H500P

I don't know if all your parts will fit in it because I don't have time to do that now, but you can do that yourself right? I think it won't be a problem but you never know.

Corsair iCUE 4000X RGB

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING

Ryzen 5900X

Corsair Hydro H150i Pro 360mm AIO

Ballistix 32GB (4x8GB) 3600MHz CL16 RGB

Samsung 980 PRO 1TB

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB

Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti GAMING OC

Corsair RM850X

Predator XB273UGS QHD IPS 165 Hz

iPhone 13 Pro 128GB Graphite

1 minute ago, ne0tic said:

This case is kinda cool and it got RGB: Cooler Master MasterCase H500P

I don't know if all your parts will fit in it because I don't have time to do that now, but you can do that yourself right? I think it won't be a problem but you never know.

i will check and be back..

46 minutes ago, taquila66 said:

gpu-GEFORCE GTX 1070 Ti

if you are doing all that, I would recommend a 144hz monitor. otherwise you are wasting a lot of money going with intel/ watercooling. I would also either wait to see what nvidia releases in the next few months gpu wise, or just go with a 1080ti. a 1070ti will likely be about as powerful as the 1160 when it releases. so you will have effectively bought a mid range card.

3 minutes ago, J400 said:

if you are doing all that, I would recommend a 144hz monitor. otherwise you are wasting a lot of money going with intel/ watercooling. I would also either wait to see what nvidia releases in the next few months gpu wise, or just go with a 1080ti. a 1070ti will likely be about as powerful as the 1160 when it releases. so you will have effectively bought a mid range card.

you got a point there. for the feature back up i am thinking for sli my 1070 ti.both of them will be over clocked.  would that be a good..???

2 minutes ago, taquila66 said:

you got a point there. for the feature back up i am thinking for sli my 1070 ti.both of them will be over clocked.  would that be a good..???

with fading sli support, that's a difficult question... I'm sure you will be able to find cheaper 1070 tis after the next gpu release, but it really comes down to what games you play right now. for instance, I play Destiny 2, which has outstanding sli support, and since the game is likely to last for another 2-3 years before the next release, I am confident in utilizing sli, even if it only functions in that game. So it's really more of a question for you to answer for yourself. I just gave you some things to consider before making an irreversible purchase decision right before nvidias next major release.