Keyboard and mouse not working at Windows login screen

Sergaent_Chicken

So around half an hour ago I finished upgrading my pc, (amd fx4300 - amd ryzen 1500x, msi x370 gaming pro carbon) and upon power up my keyboard and mouse lit up (steelseries apex and rival 100), I went into the BIOS an both the keyboard and mouse functioned perfectly, however when I looked at what was plugged into usb it showed me the rival an my void were plugged in, and recognised something was in the port my keyboard was in, but couldn't identify it, now I'm in the Windows log in screen and neither the keyboard or mouse (or void) seem to work, before I upgraded they all worked fine, and I've tried a  different keyboard and mouse, but neither work either, I can't install the mobo drivers because I can't even log into my pc. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Generally, there's a way to install the latest BIOS from the web in the UEFI; also, reset button? If that doesn't work use safe boot and see if that helps. It sounds like this is a fresh install, if it is, try reinstalling; if not, use remote desktop from your phone or another device to install drivers. You can also just leave it booted into Windows (without logging in) and see if windows auto-installs drivers (not sure if that works without being logged in, but it's worth a shot).