ATX Cube Case Reccomendations

I was looking to get another ATX cube case cause I had previosuly owned a cooler master xb and really liked it. The option for the xb have kind of died off so I have chosen to go with a new platform. I have had my eyes on the core x5 and like the tempered glass edition. I was wondering if you guys have any other recommendations of atx cube cases. I like the air 540 but when it comes to a cube case I would like to have my motherboard mounted parallel to the floor. ANy help is much appreciated! 

Thermaltake v21 is what you are looking for, but if you want itx then the thermaltake v1.

The thermaltake v21 is fully modular and you can mount the motherboard whatever way you want.

3 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

Thermaltake v21 is what you are looking for, but if you want itx then the thermaltake v1.

The thermaltake v21 is fully modular and you can mount the motherboard whatever way you want.

thermaltake v21 is micro atx and I'm looking for an ATX case

1 minute ago, pallen98 said:

thermaltake v21 is micro atx and I'm looking for an ATX case

Wouldnt an atx cube case wouldnt be too big?

1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

Wouldnt an atx cube case wouldnt be too big?

Like i said in my post I had a haf xb which is an atx cube case and I was looking for something similar

9 minutes ago, pallen98 said:

Yeah I had mentioned those. I was just wondering if there was anyone with experience with different cube cases that had any reccomendations

Oh i realized that i cant read at all. You had already mentioned them in your post. Oh well. I like the air 540 most, the second recommendation is the core x5 tempered glass edition, i have had good experience with thermaltake and corsair cases.

I know the air 540 is a little dated and the 740 isn't really my style. Do you know what expected gains come from going for the core x5 to the core x9. I know they are both E-ATX compatible, but the core x9 does not come in a tempered glass edition

38 minutes ago, pallen98 said:

I know the air 540 is a little dated and the 740 isn't really my style. Do you know what expected gains come from going for the core x5 to the core x9. I know they are both E-ATX compatible, but the core x9 does not come in a tempered glass edition

The Core X9 is just bigger for more watercooling. Thats the only difference (maybe extra hard drive storage too but otherwise no advantage. Plus no TG)

I know you said Parallel to floor, but if you liked the design of the 540, consider the Lian Li PC-O11 D and O11A (the suffix's are important) Both are new Very cubeish cases with TG on the front and side. I suppose you could lay it on its side, just dont use the "Side vents" (in that configuration the vents would be on the bottom)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

The x9 has tempered glass side options from thermaltake. Was gonna get some for mine if I ever build in it. 

Really wonna try the anidees AI-CL cube next. Want a cube that supports water cooling and glass. 

Still love my 540’s though. Prolly gonna rig some glass onto them. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

I just got my AIR 740 and i love it but plexiglass side panel is worst part of this case working on DIY glass upgrade but still with DIY magnetic RGB LED light .. i am happy.   

20180721_211038.jpg

On 18-7-2018 at 5:02 PM, pallen98 said:

Yeah I had mentioned those. I was just wondering if there was anyone with experience with different cube cases that had any reccomendations

what about the riotoro cr1080?

EDIT: and the riotoro cr1088

Red ​White ​Blue