Using a bar fridge for cooling?

Im currently thinking of adding a small bar fridge into my setup placed next to my pc. I was thinking of cutting two small round holes into a section of the fridge where i will place two tungsten pipes that are connected to two thermaltake flexible tubing that weave its way to a modified version of the Deepcool maelstrom 120T.

Anyone have any tips or ideas that could help with appearance and/or performance?

the case i use is the coolermaster Masterbox.

Sounds pretty ghetto. Why not switch to a case that isn't starved for air with a solid front panel?

Edit: looks like some have mesh fronts, you never specified specifics also 120mm AIOs get beat by good air towers.

5 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Sounds pretty ghetto. Why not switch to a case that isn't starved for air with a solid front panel?

i have already laser cut the glass to vent the case from heating up as i already found that as a problem. Much more cooler inside.

really no as per this vid:

the mini fridge wasn't made to run continuously and will prolly die a 'frigid' death.

the compressor was meant to cycle and making the interior run at an abnormal thermal level is eventually make the compressor weak and possibly seize due to the high head pressure it will get. will it work, for a short time, can it be done, sure, but then you'll have condensation issues, loose moisture on the motherboard, etc..

I was going to link the video and give the exact same explanation as airdeano, but he beat me to the punch. The answer is really no. If you really want to rig up something kind of "ghetto" like that, your best bet would probably be an air conditioner of some kind. That having been said, it's almost certainly really not worth bothering.