[US] Swiftech H220 $99.99

Psychatog

I thought it was banned in the use dafuq?

From being stocked in a US company, yes.

NCIX is Canadian with US warehouses. Loop hole ftw.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I'm debating buying this or picking up the Glacer 240L instead.

there the same get the cheapest lol

Glacer has the better pump but such small differences between the two

really? how its swiftech.

If this is the only thing you purchase on the site and you aren't in a rush, make sure to get a cheap USB drive or something under $11 as S&H is free with orders of $100 or more.

^ http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/swiftech-withdraws-h220-cpu-liquid-cooling-kit-from-us-market.187493/

"Swiftech received a letter from Asetek' s lawyers claiming that the H220 CPU cooler infringes on their US patents 8,240,362 (the '362 patent) and 8,245,764 (the '764 patent) and to cease selling, offering for sale and importing the H220 CPU cooler in the United States."

^ http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/swiftech-withdraws-h220-cpu-liquid-cooling-kit-from-us-market.187493/

"Swiftech received a letter from Asetek' s lawyers claiming that the H220 CPU cooler infringes on their US patents 8,240,362 (the '362 patent) and 8,245,764 (the '764 patent) and to cease selling, offering for sale and importing the H220 CPU cooler in the United States."

Correct, and Swiftech isn't selling or importing the H220 CPU to the USA. They are selling it to a Canadian company (NCIX) and that Canadian company is selling products and importing and storing the pieces in the USA. Asetek would need to serve NCIX with a Cease and Desist order for supplying or selling said units within the USA. NCIX is the only commercial seller I can find of the H220 in the USA, so I would think Asetek would pursue them rather quickly. Considering that I do not have any legal degree and this was brought up in June/July (6+ months ago) with Swifttech, it does not seem like NCIX falls under the same pretense as Swiftech. I do not believe NCIX is the only seller of the H220 (in other countries) and thus it may be hard to tie them directly to the order issued to Swiftech.

Glacer has the better pump but such small differences between the two

Get the H220. Its pump is more quiet than the 240L.. I have it and its awesome

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Get the H220. Its pump is more quiet than the 240L.. I have it and its awesome

I'm not a sound guy.. Everyones like OMG I CAN HEAR A FAN.. I'm like ROAR BABY ROAR LET ME HEAR THAT WIND BLOWWWW

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide