BSOD twice today(please move this if in wrong place)

CandleJakk

Got bsod with error system thread exception not handled, searched it and then decided to update gpu drivers, assumed all was fine. It just happened again, in event viewer the source is 'kernel-power', what should I do? I'm uploading a screenshot in case it's helpful. Thanks for any advice!

Capture.JPG

I had the same around 2 hours ago without BSOD, Same Event ID, Task Category and Keyword

5 hours ago, CandleJakk said:

bump

Please do not bump your thread. You are not more special than anyone else here.

Thank you

6 hours ago, CandleJakk said:

Got bsod with error system thread exception not handled, searched it and then decided to update gpu drivers, assumed all was fine. It just happened again, in event viewer the source is 'kernel-power', what should I do? I'm uploading a screenshot in case it's helpful. Thanks for any advice!

What is the BSOD error code you got when the system crashed?

You can use this free tool to pull the BSOD error you had: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

(Download link is at the bottom of the page, just before the languages section)

5 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

What is the BSOD error code you got when the system crashed?

You can use this free tool to pull the BSOD error you had: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

(Download link is at the bottom of the page, just before the languages section)

Sorry for bumping but thread was dead / didnt know it was against the rules. anyway, it turns out that it's whenever you launch fortnite, as I searched the error and an epicgames thread came up (the issue not for everyone of course). but yeah I don't play fortnite regularly enough to notice that was the cause, but now I can just avoid it lol