Pc build for gaming/photoshop

I am planning to build a pc for under $700 but would like to stay under $650. So this pc is for gaming where I could run games like gta v at high settings 60 fps and just cause 3. I might play a little bit of pubg as well. Is this a good enough build to run these games?

Here are the parts: 

Processor: i3 8100

Motherboard: Msi h310M Gaming plus Micro Atx LGA1151 motherboard

Gpu: Gtx 1050ti

Ram: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2800 Memory

Total: $582.47 

P.S: I have the case, ssd+ storage and a 450 watt power supply

btw this is canadian

Check out this build for $650 USD: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hj4fmq

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

15 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

Check out this build for $650 USD: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hj4fmq

The 8400 and b360 kinda trash any value orientation.  For 680$ (Including storage and a power supply) this one will game a lot better:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/spitty84/saved/#view=WMcCbv

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

11 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

For 680$ (Including storage and a power supply) this one will game a lot better:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/spitty84/saved/#view=WMcCbv

Ya, but the motherboard is terrible and doesn't give you many upgrade options, the SSD is garbage, and the i3 might be a potential bottleneck if the OP decides to updgrade his/her GPU. 

And if this build was only for gaming, he/she could build a system for the same price with a GTX 1070, i3, and 8GB which would perform a lot better than the build above.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

3 minutes ago, r2724r16 said:

Ya, but the motherboard is terrible and doesn't give you many upgrade options, the SSD is garbage, and the i3 might be a potential bottleneck if the OP decides to updgrade his/her GPU. 

And if this build was only for gaming, he/she could build a system for the same price with a GTX 1070, i3, and 8GB which would perform a lot better than the build above.

But not for that price.  There's nothing wrong with using a budget board for a locked processor.  Keep in mind your build did not include a PSU or SSD.  The Patriot burst is good for the money, high end SSDs are a diminishing return in terms of practical value.  Keep in mind, when an OP says gaming and OCASSIONAL creative, the creative load is usually the kind that will be handled very easily by any current gaming build.  ESPECIALLY  photoshop.

8 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

But not for that price.  There's nothing wrong with using a budget board for a locked processor.  Keep in mind your build did not include a PSU or SSD.  The Patriot burst is good for the money, high end SSDs are a diminishing return in terms of practical value.  Keep in mind, when an OP says gaming and OCASSIONAL creative, the creative load is usually the kind that will be handled very easily by any current gaming build.  ESPECIALLY  photoshop.

I'm not saying my build is better than yours, I'm just saying your build doesn't leave you with a good upgrade path.

Just now, r2724r16 said:

I'm not saying my build is better than yours, I'm just saying your build doesn't leave you with a good upgrade path.

You never have one with intel anyway.  You can run an 8700 on h310.  My main contention was to value GPU above all else when on a budget. 

Do you guys have any recommendation for a build that is in Canadian dollars?

2 minutes ago, Linkblue said:

Do you guys have any recommendation for pc's that are Canadian?  

I thought that whole country was PC...

It's easier to build a  pc in USD but harder it way more expensive to build a pc in Canada. 

lol i misused the word i mean that could i build something else for around the same price in Canadian dollars. 

7 minutes ago, Linkblue said:

lol i misused the word i mean that could i build something else for around the same price in Canadian dollars. 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/xGngP3