Windows Actions Recommend! Always on?

Pavilion

I have this issue with my PC and my laptop they are having the same issue. in the taskbar, it shows an action is needed when I click nothing shows everything seems fine and all the settings are checked Ok? I have the latest Windows version and both devices are up to date. My security app is Eset Internet Security.

5b3d631596476_Screenshot(5).png.899f0afb08b15b60cbc1555d22f12c3f.png

WidnowsDefender.thumb.PNG.7d1395222df19eb1ef4766c56c67b2c8.PNG

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

I'm guessing it's something in family options, since it's the only one that doesn't say "No action needed".

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

It gets disabled when you have a separate antivirus or security app installed.

Just remove whatever that eset thing is.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you already have an antivirus installed, it will get disabled.

hi.

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

It gets disabled when you have a separate antivirus or security app installed.

Just remove whatever that eset thing is.

Eset is a security programme that is well known, and I prefer to use it over Windows Defender.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

Are you part of the Windows Insider program? As this is an ongoing bug in Windows Defender.

If not, probably a bug in Windows 10 where you had a pending alert, but now that you have ESET Windows Defender is disabled, and the flag hasn't been reseted as a result. That is just my guess.

Else, MS missed that bug for some situation that causes it from Insiders and pushed it to the public.

3 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

Are you part of the Windows Insider program? As this is an ongoing bug in Windows Defender.

If not, probably a bug in Windows 10 where you had a pending alert, but now that you have ESET Windows Defender is disabled, and the flag hasn't been reseted as a result. That is just my guess.

Else, MS missed that bug for some situation that causes it from Insiders and pushed it to the public.

Yes, I think this is a bug in Windows 10, I have done some search and a lot of similar issues people are facing, with no solution yet.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux