I'm so disappointed and need help

iam2k10

Ok guys it's about time to do or die we not really but lol. Well after about 2 months of troubleshooting I bought a new gpu psu and ram but no results just a blank screen saying no signal help please

Have you changed the input on your monitor to HDMI or whatever you're using?  Have you plugged the power cables in to the GPU?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Make sure your plugging in your dvi, hdmi, DP into the Graphics card not the motherboard

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

you PCI-e slot could be dammaged, although probably not. plug ur moniter into your GPU

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Well I did bring it in and they said it was the ram ( on a guess because they had no testing ram)

you PCI-e slot could be dammaged, although probably not. plug ur moniter into your GPU

well I don't think so because even the on-board graphics won't work and I have to hold down power to shut it down so have any other suggestions

so i take it its not just the screen being broke, but make sure the screen is set to use the right connection and make sure your computer is actually wanting to use it, i had some problems with one my mine.

had to kind of force it to use the Display port on mine.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Did you forget to plug in the 4 pin power for the cpu?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

What is your motherboard?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️