5 minutes ago, Jurrunio said:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XtF7w6
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XtF7w6/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz 6-Core Processor  ($347.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - R1 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($89.95 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Motherboard: ASRock - Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming K6 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($161.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: GeIL - EVO SPEAR 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($154.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: ADATA - XPG SX6000 256GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Toshiba - 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($51.95 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB DUKE Video Card  ($444.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Fractal Design - Meshify C TG ATX Mid Tower Case  ($88.96 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg) 
Case Fan: Corsair - ML120 Pro 75.0 CFM  120mm Fan  ($24.64 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Corsair - ML140 Pro 97.0 CFM  140mm Fan  ($26.10 @ OutletPC) 
Case Fan: Corsair - ML140 Pro 97.0 CFM  140mm Fan  ($26.10 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1566.91
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-06-28 23:08 EDT-0400

Cracked the budget a bit :P

you think this would be the best computer for the budget i have? i have no clue what any of it means i just know what it all does, i don’t know what the specs on stuff are good or not good but i’m excited to start PC gaming

3 minutes ago, aaronsbuild said:

you think this would be the best computer for the budget i have? i have no clue what any of it means i just know what it all does, i don’t know what the specs on stuff are good or not good but i’m excited to start PC gaming

It is a good for your budget.
Not to be disrespectful, maybe you need friend to help you build your PC. Someone that knows the stuff.  

8 minutes ago, aaronsbuild said:

just the best balance on performance and price, while keeping the build relatively dark with slight accents of bright colors. I didnt take RGB lights into consideration

CPU: i7-2600K 4751MHz 1.44V (software) --> 1.47V at the back of the socket Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (BCLK: 103.3MHz) CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 RAM: Adata XPG 2x8GB DDR3 (XMP: 2133MHz 10-11-11-30 CR2, custom: 2203MHz 10-11-10-26 CR1 tRFC:230 tREFI:14000) GPU: Asus GTX 1070 Dual (Super Jetstream vbios, +70(2025-2088MHz)/+400(8.8Gbps)) SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (main boot drive), Transcend SSD370 128GB PSU: Seasonic X-660 80+ Gold Case: Antec P110 Silent, 5 intakes 1 exhaust Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz (150Hz max w/ DP, 121Hz max w/ HDMI) TN panel Keyboard: Logitech G610 Orion (Cherry MX Blue) with SteelSeries Apex M260 keycaps Mouse: BenQ Zowie FK1

Model: HP Omen 17 17-an110ca CPU: i7-8750H (0.125V core & cache, 50mV SA undervolt) GPU: GTX 1060 6GB Mobile (+80/+450, 1650MHz~1750MHz 0.78V~0.85V) RAM: 8+8GB DDR4-2400 18-17-17-39 2T Storage: HP EX920 1TB PCIe x4 M.2 SSD + Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA SSD, 128GB Toshiba PCIe x2 M.2 SSD (KBG30ZMV128G) gone cooking externally, 1TB Seagate 7200RPM 2.5" HDD (ST1000LM049-2GH172) left outside Monitor: 1080p 126Hz IPS G-sync

Desktop benching:

Cinebench R15 Single thread:168 Multi-thread: 833 

SuperPi (v1.5 from Techpowerup, PI value output) 16K: 0.100s 1M: 8.255s 32M: 7m 45.93s

4 minutes ago, w1nger1 said:

It is a good for your budget.
Not to be disrespectful, maybe you need friend to help you build your PC. Someone that knows the stuff.  

haha i always questioned them and it’s a good thing i did, they almost had me buy mismatching motherboard and CPU, i’m glad i came to the forms, im going to do a bit more research of everything before i start spending away my savings, i’ll look into everything you sent off of PC part picker, if you did send it, if you didn’t then i’ll be looking at what the other guy sent. do you think the PC part picker list will be good for gaming at smooth high FPS etc, that’s what the computer will mainly be used for.

also if i bought the set up you sent thruough pc part picker, will i be able to run higher than 60fps most of the time? 

4 minutes ago, aaronsbuild said:

haha i always questioned them and it’s a good thing i did, they almost had me buy mismatching motherboard and CPU, i’m glad i came to the forms, im going to do a bit more research of everything before i start spending away my savings, i’ll look into everything you sent off of PC part picker, if you did send it, if you didn’t then i’ll be looking at what the other guy sent. do you think the PC part picker list will be good for gaming at smooth high FPS etc, that’s what the computer will mainly be used for.

Nope, it was not me, but I totally agree with the recommendation.
Yes, it is a big big improvement from what you had in mind, it can probably run all games @ 60fps @ 1080p.

What kind of monitor you using?

6 minutes ago, aaronsbuild said:

If you want to do it yourself, I may suggest a few videos I originally found helpful for my very first build: 

33 minutes ago, w1nger1 said:

Nope, it was not me, but I totally agree with the recommendation.
Yes, it is a big big improvement from what you had in mind, it can probably run all games @ 60fps @ 1080p.

What kind of monitor you using?

i haven’t really chosen a monitor yet because i’m unsure about how good it should be, if i can only run at 60fps then i don’t really need a great monitor, if i wanted to improve my fps what would i have to do? 

34 minutes ago, Aprilfooldude said:

If you want to do it yourself, I may suggest a few videos I originally found helpful for my very first build: 

i’ll def check out these videos, thanks!

3 minutes ago, aaronsbuild said:

i’ll def check out these videos, thanks!

Believe me it's way more fun and satisfying to see something you put together yourself boot up and kick some ass in your fave games.

12 minutes ago, Aprilfooldude said:

Believe me it's way more fun and satisfying to see something you put together yourself boot up and kick some ass in your fave games.

That I totally agree, but I still do recommend getting a friend that know their stuff to build it together, not the one that recommend your previous spec, lol!

36 minutes ago, w1nger1 said:

That I totally agree, but I still do recommend getting a friend that know their stuff to build it together, not the one that recommend your previous spec, lol!

haha, sadly they’re the only friends i have that have PCs... so i might be better off doing it while watching the videos! 

51 minutes ago, Aprilfooldude said:

i bet, i cant wait to get into pc gaming! also did you have any advice on how to improve and get high fps? like what parts would need to be better? 

55 minutes ago, aaronsbuild said:

i bet, i cant wait to get into pc gaming! also did you have any advice on how to improve and get high fps? like what parts would need to be better? 

The best way to improve FPS is to get a better GPU, but 1070 Ti is really decent for your budget. So there is not much you can do.

8 hours ago, w1nger1 said:

The best way to improve FPS is to get a better GPU, but 1070 Ti is really decent for your budget. So there is not much you can do.

oh okay, what’s the difference in Ti and no Ti?

4 hours ago, aaronsbuild said:

oh okay, what’s the difference in Ti and no Ti?

Ti sorta means "plus". The 1070 Ti when overclocked essentially has the same performance as a 1080.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

21 hours ago, LienusLateTips said:

Ti sorta means "plus". The 1070 Ti when overclocked essentially has the same performance as a 1080.

thanks!