I bought a sound card and the drivers are not working, please help

I am running the latest version of Windows 10 Home 64-bit.  I bought a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy Rx sound card and installed it in my system, following the provided instructions.  They said to uninstall any existing audio drivers for the on-board chip-set so I did just that.  I had to disable the on-board audio in my BIOS then uninstall the Realtek driver to keep Windows from automatically reinstalling it, even after turning off every auto driver installation option I could find.  When I install the latest official drivers from the product website, I don't have an optical drive handy to use the included disk but I assume these should work fine if not better, it finishes successfully.  However, when I try to open the Sound Blaster Audigy Rx Control Panel, I get an error saying "Unable to find Audio device."  I checked the device manager and the Creative Audigy Audio Processor is showing an error saying "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. (Code 39)"  I have tried every tutorial I could find online and nothing works.  I am close to  just completely reinstalling Windows 10 and trying that.  If that doesn't work then I might even buy Windows 8.1 and downgrade because I've had nothing but problems with 10 and every update just breaks something.

that card is known to have issues on win10 64bit

creative probably screwed the drivers for win10 64bit

(◑‿◐)

Return it and buy a good DAC/Amp. That card has so many problems on Windows 10 and you should never buy sound cards period.