Best fan config in 011 dynamic

I'm planning to have a 280mm radiator up top as exhaust and that's all I'm 100% sure about xD

poop

What are your specs? The case is designed to be bottom intake and top exhaust so it probably makes sense to stick to that.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

4 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs? The case is designed to be bottom intake and top exhaust so it probably makes sense to stick to that.

Oh crap I picked the wrong aio lmao

poop

8 minutes ago, IdiotPenguin said:

Oh crap I picked the wrong aio lmao

There's an Edit button on your posts.

What cooler were you going to use? Do you already have some fans or do you need recommendations for new fans?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

There's an Edit button on your posts.

What cooler were you going to use? Do you already have some fans or do you need recommendations for new fans?

Yeah sorry bout that. I had the h150i put in instead of the h115i which i fixed. As for the fans i've done my research so i know what i'll get :)

I plan to have the rad at top and then 3 in the side. Will that work or will i have to put the 3 on the bottom?

poop

2 minutes ago, IdiotPenguin said:

Yeah sorry bout that. I had the h150i put in instead of the h115i which i fixed. As for the fans i've done my research so i know what i'll get :)

I plan to have the rad at top and then 3 in the side. Will that work or will i have to put the 3 on the bottom?

3 on the bottom would be much better. It's best to keep fans and airflow in the same direction whenever possible.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

3 on the bottom would be much better. It's best to keep fans and airflow in the same direction whenever possible.

alright thanks

poop