No signal output to screen

hshark93
Go to solution Solved by hshark93,

Making a new post now as it can boot but now has display problem. Thanks for your help

System: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/8qXPm8

After dedusting my computer it will no longer send an output to the screen. When I started it up I got a blue screen with a Windows saying it was turned off incorrectly, turned it off fine. After it restarted no screen would appear, but power was going to USB and everything else. After resetting CMOS I got to bios(I unplugged everything at this point apart from my keyboard). Exited and got to the login screen, as I started to plug back in all my usbs it turned off again and I'm stuck with a black screen on boot. I have tried resetting CMOS, draining the power, different screen, different bios profile.Yes I have tried that 20 steps method to the screen not working on Tom's hardware. All fans and lights are on, but only the keyboard and external DVD drive can get power through the USBs, headphones and mouse don't work. Thanks in advance for any help it's seriously needed.

P.S.I don't have a buzzer.

Do you get a signal from the igpu? Have you reseated everything? 

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

First things first: let's see if your graphics card is the culprit. Try booting your system without your graphics card plugged in.

6 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

First things first: let's see if your graphics card is the culprit. Try booting your system without your graphics card plugged in.

Motherboard doesn't have onboard graphics, GPU lights are on and fans are spinning. I've moved to a different PCI slot with no avail

33 minutes ago, Ginger_ said:

Do you get a signal from the igpu? Have you reseated everything? 

No iGPU on this motherboard, everything apart from the CPU, not sure how much thermal paste I have left

1 hour ago, Christophe Corazza said:

How have you dedusted your PC?

Compressed air, done it multiple times before

Making a new post now as it can boot but now has display problem. Thanks for your help

1 hour ago, hshark93 said:

Compressed air, done it multiple times before

Compressed air is indeed the preferred method to clean the inside of your PC.

18 minutes ago, hshark93 said:

I'll have a look :D