Green motherboard with glass case

I got a pre built pc. As always pre built pc's have a cheap motherboard. Mine is green. So as I was searching for a new case for better air cooling, a glass case in this occasion, I realized I have an ugly green motherboard. I got really into glass cases so I am stuck into buying one. But at that moment came my realization that I had that kind of motherboard which got me big disappointed. So my game plan is:

A)Get a black motherboard at 100 euros or preferably less or more if it's worth the money

B)Ignore the green board( if somebody suggests this please post a picture so I can see how it will look)

Edit: Ok so I did a little bit more research and my motherboard probably is a micro atx(I am not so sure because of my pc layout its impossible to lay a finger on the motherboard, I measured it from a distance with my eye aligning the ruler. So I found the MSI B360M Bazooka as an affordable solution. Please tell me you thoughts

I have an i7 6700k and 32gb of ddr4 ram also bluetooth and wlan cards.

23 minutes ago, Jerryyyz said:

how do you do that?

It would require you to essentially make cutouts around components and areas to fit an acrylic cover over top of the motherboard. You can use standoffs to install it over top of the PCB. Another method is plasti-dipping the motherboard which can be done but I usually don't recommend. 

-Moved to Modding section- 

Because I am really knew to pc modification I am really afraid to do that. Is it worth to buy the MSI B360 Bazooka? I just dont want to lose anything.

2 minutes ago, Jerryyyz said:

Because I am really knew to pc modification I am really afraid to do that. Is it worth to buy the MSI B360 Bazooka? I just dont want to lose anything.

Buying a new board would be the easiest solution if you want it to aesthetically match. As for the MSI B360 pretty sure it won't work since it's only for 8 series processor, if someone could confirm that would be good. You will need the older Z170 or Z270 series espically if you plan to overclock. 

I am not interested in overclocking. Will it look that bad with a green motherboard?

I just put green LEDs all over my case

a green board would match the theme perfectly lol

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

17 hours ago, Jerryyyz said:

I am not interested in overclocking. Will it look that bad with a green motherboard?

It's mainly an aesthetic choice so it's up to you if you would like that or want a board that matches your build's theme. 

you can either embrace the green with green lights as proposed above, get a new b260 mobo (does not need to be itx, it will just depend on what case you want, atx, matx often run cheaper) and you may also want to sell your current mobo on ebay or locally (market for green pcb's is very low, and hopefully it isn't a very proprietary mobo. You can also paint the whole mobo with a non-conductive paint and cover all contacts. since it is an ITX board, you would get a itx case, and a big ass cooler like a drp3, I can't even see my motherboard with it.

IMG_20180502_215956[3180].jpg

Edited by IAnthonyFX
picture of my pc added

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K @4.9 GHz 6-Core Processor CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU CoolerMotherboard: MSI - Z370I GAMING PRO CARBON AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: PNY - Anarchy 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 @3000 MemoryStorage: 960 evo 500gbVideo Card:place holderCase: Phanteks - Enthoo EVOLV ITX TG (Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case Power Supply:SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 pwm 59.5 CFM  140mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Case Fan: be quiet! - SilentWings 3 PWM High-Speed 73.3 CFM  120mm Fan Monitor: Dell - S2716DG 27.0" 2560x1440 144Hz Monitor Mouse: Place holder Sony H.ear on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphone, Charcoal Black (MDR100ABN/B)  LEOBOG K26 Wired RGB Mechanical Keyboard,Gaming Keyboard,RGB Color Backlight,104 Key,Anti-Ghosting For Full Key,Blue Switches,Aluminum Chassis,Detachable wrist rest,PC,Computer, Laptop,BLACK (Black)EZDIY-FAB Sleeved Cable - Cable extension for power supply with extra-sleeved 24 PIN 8PIN 6PIN 4+4 PIN With COMBS- Black Grey

pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/resdal42/saved/sCW6XL