GPU closed loop issue?!

Hello everyone! I posted something about doing a custom loop in another post, but this is more concentrated to my gpu. I currently have a Powercolor Devil Radeon R9-390X with Powercolor's own closed gpu loop. I've noticed that the coolant or liquid inside seems to have evaporated. Now, I'm not sure if that's totally true, but I've noticed a significant rise in gpu temperature. It was running fine at around 45C-55C during gaming. After a short while, the temps went to 60C, 70C, and finally it's hitting 85C+ and noticed this weird sound almost like the loop is choking or it's nearly empty. I can't really explain the sound, but it sounds very disconcerting. I've had this gpu for around two years now and It's been running too hot. I've ruled the sound to the gpu cooler since I switched to the Evo 212 cpu cooler.  It's not an air flow issue... so... Anyone find loops that will work with the Powercolor Devil Radeon R9-390X? I haven't seen any cpu loops that look like it would fit, now I know I can't tell by sight... I've found a custom water block for it, but that would require me buying a radiator, pump, tubes, etc. Thanks guys!

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)