Ubisoft E3 Conference news & releases

ItsMitch

S: TechCrunch 

Just as a fyi, I plan on doing this for the Sony conference which'll happen tomorrow because frankly I can't be fucked to stay up until 4am again like Bethesda's last night. 

Ubisoft burst out onto the stage, showing off what was to be expected from them, AC: Odyssey, Some new Tom Clancy titles and much much more. 

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Set in ancient Greece, the latest addition to the hugely popular title got a gorgeous new trailer, complete with Socretes — because what action-adventure title would be complete without one of history’s great philosophers? The title is due out October 5 — refreshingly fast for a show full of “pre-alpha” demos.

Beyond Good and Evil 2

The follow up to the 2003 critical darling kicked off the show with an extended trailer and a touch of gameplay. The prequel is built around open-world action adventure is built around Star Wars-style space adventures. Currently in pre-alpha, the game is soliciting contributions from fans through Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s HitRECord startup.

Trails Rising 

The BMX sequel got some high intensity gameplay footage at today’s event. Currently available in beta, the title will arrive on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch next February. (Mitch's note, I loved this game on Xbox back in the day)

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Quite possibly the only game trailer with an Abraham Lincoln in the middle, the new Tom Clancy title is set in the nation’s capital following a zombie-style plague. The title will launch in March 2019.

Skull & Bones

Pirate games? This E3’s got ‘em. Based on the naval battles from Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, the new title features so large scale tactical open seas action.  (Mitch's note, looks fairly interesting, hopefully it'll go well)

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle — Donkey Kong Adventure

Of course, you won't get a Ubisoft conference without some good old Donkey Kong and Mario

Another familiar face joins the Ubisoft/Nintendo crossover. The downloadable add-on arrives June 26 for the Nintendo, with Donkey Kong in tow.

Starlink: Battle for Atlas

Speaking of Nintendo, legendary game designer Shigeru Miyamoto was on-hand at the event to help introduce Fox McCloud and other Star Fox characters as exclusive add-on content for the action-adventure space title. Starlink is due out October 18.

And on that note........ I think I'm going bed, the conference was good, no major issues from what I can tell. 

Just remember, don't pre-order anything from EA or Ubisoft. We all know the games will be broken or filled with microtransactions.

1 minute ago, Mio85 said:

Just remember, don't pre-order anything from EA or Ubisoft. We all know the games will be broken or filled with microtransactions.

You shouldn't be pre-ordering anyway, see the reviews or actual gameplay by a 3rd party and not the devs then pick with your wallets. 

1 minute ago, SC2Mitch said:

You shouldn't be pre-ordering anyway, see the reviews or actual gameplay by a 3rd party and not the devs then pick with your wallets. 

Yup, I'm just doing my duty and reminding those who might forget to not pre-order. Especially from EA and Ubisoft lol.

Only thing I wanted was Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC... ;/

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Just now, Princess Cadence said:

Only thing I wanted was Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC... ;/

That'll be for the Sony conference from what I've gathered. 

34 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

That'll be for the Sony conference from what I've gathered. 

On super stoked for The Division 2. I think they learned a lot since the have for much better. If they put a better coop like Ghost Recon, that would be much more appreciated.

And for the Sony conference, I'm only looking forward to Last of Us 2.

1 minute ago, Ryujin2003 said:

And for the Sony conference

I'll do my best to try and throw up a mega thread, depending how late that shit goes :( 

ACO looks very nice. Wish more was shown. No hidden blade though =/

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |