Are pro paracord cables the same as pro nylon cables?

Im planning to buy coustom cables from @CableMod and im confused if paracord pro cables are the same as pro nylon cables. Because on the page it says “it will make them thiccer” and that makes me think if its just the same as nylon if I upgraded them from paracord and the pro nylon would just be extra for the cable combs.

Nylon is more stiff and easier for cable management. 

Personal Computer Build:

CPU: i7-4790k | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 16GB G. Skill | Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1070 TI Founders Edition | Case: Corsair 750D | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB / Western Digital Black 1TB / Western Digital Blue 1TB | Power Supply: EVGA 750watt SuperNova Gold Rated | Displays: 3 VG248QE 24" 144hz, 1MS | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 | Keyboard: Razer Chroma BlackWidow

6 minutes ago, Tha Joker said:

Nylon is more stiff and easier for cable management. 

Ik that but im wondering if the pro nylon cables are different then pro paracord cables

2 minutes ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

Ik that but im wondering if the pro nylon cables are different then pro paracord cables

Different how lol, it's your personal preference at that point. They're both doing the same thing.

Personal Computer Build:

CPU: i7-4790k | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 16GB G. Skill | Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1070 TI Founders Edition | Case: Corsair 750D | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB / Western Digital Black 1TB / Western Digital Blue 1TB | Power Supply: EVGA 750watt SuperNova Gold Rated | Displays: 3 VG248QE 24" 144hz, 1MS | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 | Keyboard: Razer Chroma BlackWidow

1 minute ago, Tha Joker said:

Different how lol, it's your personal preference at that point. They're both doing the same thing.

Idk lol

8 minutes ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

Idk lol

Well if you don't know.. I don't know lol.

Personal Computer Build:

It is a pure aesthetics choice, either offer any performance benefits. 

58 minutes ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

Im planning to buy coustom cables from @CableMod and im confused if paracord pro cables are the same as pro nylon cables. Because on the page it says “it will make them thiccer” and that makes me think if its just the same as nylon if I upgraded them from paracord and the pro nylon would just be extra for the cable combs.

@MadeInChina O69 the paracord cables do have the same thickness as the nylon cables if you go with the pro option. Only difference at that point is the sleeving material itself. Paracord is softer and more flexible, while nylon is more durable, offers more vibrant colors, and is UV reactive.