No word just look!

So I lied their would be words, to start off this computer is god tier 2GB of memory at a blistering fast 100 MHz with an amazingly thermal throttled core 2 quad with the hard drive bay doubling as fine ass heatsink,some may say "hey adam but how well does it work" and ill tell you it works so well that the hard drive bay doesn't even heat up!. In this fine a$$ hard drive bay were sporting an old 60GB hard drive that's plugged into a sata to usb adapter plugged directly into the next gen usb 2.0 IO.On top of the hard drive bay heatsink combo we put cds for nostalgia (and to keep the hard drive bay from falling off). Next we have the gpu with a whopping unknown card cause we pulled it out of a bin filled with terrible gpus then we gave it a heat sink upgrade and put it on its way. we connected it to a monitor using a dual dvi to dvi then a dvi to VGA then a VGA cable then a VGA to HDMI then HDMI to DVI. We did this to get the advantages of all the standards.But even with the best of systems problems arise. Starting with the monitor only displays in purple, we need a desk fan to cool down the beastly components. one of the ICs on the motherboard randomly throws out sparks and we cant make it past the boot screen because it only thermal throttle, but it will beat any ones timespy or cinebench records.  all seriousness this was fun I dare anyone to make a woking shittier computer and maybe we can get a sh!t PC fan series going!

IMG_20180604_121838_RAW.jpg

IMG_20180604_121022_RAW.jpg

8 hours ago, murphybro said:

So I lied their would be words, to start off this computer is god tier 2GB of memory at a blistering fast 100 MHz with an amazingly thermal throttled core 2 quad with the hard drive bay doubling as fine ass heatsink,some may say "hey adam but how well does it work" and ill tell you it works so well that the hard drive bay doesn't even heat up!. In this fine a$$ hard drive bay were sporting an old 60GB hard drive that's plugged into a sata to usb adapter plugged directly into the next gen usb 2.0 IO.On top of the hard drive bay heatsink combo we put cds for nostalgia (and to keep the hard drive bay from falling off). Next we have the gpu with a whopping unknown card cause we pulled it out of a bin filled with terrible gpus then we gave it a heat sink upgrade and put it on its way. we connected it to a monitor using a dual dvi to dvi then a dvi to VGA then a VGA cable then a VGA to HDMI then HDMI to DVI. We did this to get the advantages of all the standards.But even with the best of systems problems arise. Starting with the monitor only displays in purple, we need a desk fan to cool down the beastly components. one of the ICs on the motherboard randomly throws out sparks and we cant make it past the boot screen because it only thermal throttle, but it will beat any ones timespy or cinebench records.  all seriousness this was fun I dare anyone to make a woking shittier computer and maybe we can get a sh!t PC fan series going!

ive got some xbox 360 heatsinks laying around xD

ill just start taring apart my pc when i put in a new gpu for the hell of it why not just put in a intel i dont know what kind cpu because its trash and can be clocked at 1.89ghz along with that ill just throw in a ps3 hdd and maybe short it out with a screw driver cause why not

i still have my amd thunderbird 1.4  with a copy of win 95 kicking around sure i could find a 100 or 200 wat psu and a dirty old case somewhere... or maybe i'll dig up the kaypro II and the 10 inch floppy disks

speaking of ps3 lets just build a pc inside of a ps3 ( we all know what your going to search on yt next)

Just now, patrickscoville111213 said:

speaking of ps3 lets just build a pc inside of a ps3 ( we all know what your going to search on yt next)

simpsons did it ... actually i think theres a current build log on here for building a rig in a ps3 , he was having issues with the pcb and the clips on the case if i remember correctly

ill just buy a cheap pc on ebay and build into my ylod ps3 since i broke the heatsink and used toothpaste as thermal paste also that did work so next time you dont want to wait a month on thermal paste synsodyne works great for 3 days