Finalizing First Build (8700k Gaming + Workstation)

demstro

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wxYYNQ

I plan on gaming with one monitor (not extending across multiple), and using dual monitors as a workstation for daytrading and charting or multitasking while gaming. Eventually I plan to get a third monitor, probably one of the 27" PG248Q models. I pretty much had my list finalized but I decided it had too much RBG. I want a little RBG like the cooler + graphics card to spice it up a little, but I like my design simple and not too flashy. I also have heard a lot of great things about the Z370 Taichi. Please let me know what you think, I'm hoping to purchase everything early this week!

1 hour ago, demstro said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wxYYNQ

I plan on gaming with one monitor (not extending across multiple), and using dual monitors as a workstation for daytrading and charting or multitasking while gaming. Eventually I plan to get a third monitor, probably one of the 27" PG248Q models. I pretty much had my list finalized but I decided it had too much RBG. I want a little RBG like the cooler + graphics card to spice it up a little, but I like my design simple and not too flashy. I also have heard a lot of great things about the Z370 Taichi. Please let me know what you think, I'm hoping to purchase everything early this week!

If it has too much RGB, then change the fans in the case & the RAM? That seems to be the only place that it'll show up.

Good choice on components, the motherboard is pretty much one of the best you could pick.

9 hours ago, Taf the Ghost said:

If it has too much RGB, then change the fans in the case & the RAM? That seems to be the only place that it'll show up.

I may have said that weird. I used to have a lot of RGB but my current updated list only has a little. So I just wanted to make sure that my updated version without RGB ram mobo and fans was all good and I didn't mess anything up.