Honor 10 work on verizon?

I was just curious im new to buying unlocked phones and was wondering will the honor 10 work on verizon in the US and where is a good place i can buy it? and if it does work on verizon what do i need to do to get it activated?( like buying a new SIM and stuff)

I found it on amazon and figured just buy it from there?  any help would be great. 

8 minutes ago, weanis2 said:

I was just curious im new to buying unlocked phones and was wondering will the honor 10 work on verizon in the US and where is a good place i can buy it? and if it does work on verizon what do i need to do to get it activated?( like buying a new SIM and stuff)

I found it on amazon and figured just buy it from there?  any help would be great. 

Theoretically if it's unlocked then it should work. But cell phone providers have a way of being jerks about this. Easiest way to find out, is call them and ask if you can bring an unlocked Honour10 onto their network, and see what they say...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 hours ago, weanis2 said:

You need to see what bands the unlocked version supports. Then see if they line up with what Verizon uses. Anything below 4G on the Verizon network is CDMA, this is key, because if the phone doesnt have the right radio and bands, you might not get all service levels. For example my mom's Verizon Galaxy S7 supports most of the T Mobile bands but band 12, which is what is used in our area for 4G LTE. Which means the phone should work on 2G and 3G but may not work on 4G if thats the only band T Mobile uses in our area. 

You may have to buy a new sim. When I went to a One Plus 3T on T Mobile I did have to get a new SIM, as mine was too big. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.