Aren't two radiators supposed to be better than one ?

That is an excellent idea and I have in fact considered it already just that I don't have the extra pumps laying around for that type of setup.

Why is that just asking since I don't know much ? Unless I ask 

2 loops = 2 pumps and 2 reservoirs

A single loop can combine the cooling power of both rads. Your loop doesn't heat the other component, so no need to seperate.

On 5/27/2018 at 4:28 AM, Dschijn said:

1. Rising hot air is totally neglectable in a system with fans moving air (he got 7 fans...).

2. If your front intake is super restrictive, it might be easier for the fans to recirculate air from the inside of the case which has a positive pressure and less resistance to suck into the front. This can happen by a small margin, but still have an impact on your temperatures. Keep in mind, that this depends on the case (e.g. Dark Base Pro 900).

3. Maybe giveconstructive feedback and HELP instead of trying to outsmart ppl ;)
The help I give are possible reasons/options to improve and help. Not scientific facts.

"The other guy"... oh cmon ^^
I said it "could" not work. Based on the problems he initially had it is a possibility.
4. Beeing rude doesn't make you smater or "right". Drink a milk and chill.

1. If all of those fans are pushing in air, it's not going to get out fast enough, especially with no exhaust fans going

2. Haven't seen anything designed this poorly in a while, it's not likely with this case

3. I feel like you aren't actually helping, which is what bothers me about your posts, you make assumptions and provide some misinformation...

4. I think I gave credit where it was due and I don't think I was rude. I do feel a certain way about spreading bad advice and wasting other's time (even with good intentions)

5. Radiators are one of the least restrictive parts involved in liquid cooling with the blocks almost always being the most

6. I'll keep my posts tailored to the OP from now on so we don't derail the thread

17 hours ago, Game_on said:

Why is that just asking since I don't know much ? Unless I ask 

Your liquid temp is going to hit equilibrium after about 15mins of using your pc. If they're in a single loop, if you aren't using your cpu as much but the gpus are cranking, the gpus benefit from the "extra" cooling that the cpu isn't using. Basically, you're taking advantage of the fact that most things disproportionately stress either one or the other. That being said, if you have more than enough cooling for both, it doesn't matter.

To answer the above question, it really depends on many factors.

Assuming you're running your pump at 100% speed, these factors include:

1. size of radiator
  2. thickness of radiator
  3. fin density of radiator
  4. fans used on the radiator (fan thickness, RPM, airflow, static pressure)
  5. radiator location in a case
  6. case airflow
  7. room temperature
  8. coolant temperature

There's just too many factors to reliably answer your question, as these are all dependent on your specific scenario.

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

Why are my temps pretty much the same after installing a 3rd ek 360 pe radiator any advice or opinions please ? 

Is the liquid temp excessively high? Where are you reading the temps from?

If the actual temp of the water in your loop isn't your issue, installing more radiators isn't going to help you.

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

I had 2 ek 360 pe radiators in a single loop cpu/vrm gpu gpu first rad and second rad under gaming load I was getting 46c max on both gpu now today I added a 3rd ek 360 pe radiator to the loop but my temps have not really changed much from two rads my room temp is 24c to 25c ? And i have all doors and front cover off  for max air flow i also have a stand up ac unit going right next to me blowing cold air the entire time  what is up with that I have a small room so this is 24 to 25c in a small room it get pretty cold  ?

11 minutes ago, Game_on said:

Why are my temps pretty much the same after installing a 3rd ek 360 pe radiator any advice or opinions please ? 

Adding more surface area for heat transfer to the water doesn't help after the water in the loop becomes close to the ambient temperature of the room. The cooler the water gets the less it can transfer at each radiator. 3 360 rads seems excessive and you likely ran into diminishing returns. I mean if you could directly inject all the heat produced by your system into the water than it might help but the problem is you have to transfer the heat through other mediums. 

Edited by Brooksie359
Autocorrect

I have a question ok so why is it that jayz 2 cents didnt have the diminishing returns with the 4 480 radiators he actually got the temps to 26c ?

It is key to know the water temperatures, because that are the values that matter! Did you just monitor the CPU temperature?

Going from 2x360 to 3x360 would lower the water temperature delta (water to air) by ~33%. If you already had low water temperatures like 30°C at 25°C ambient (which is a 5K delta) with 2x360 your water would drop to 28,3°C (66,7% of 5K + ambient) with 3x360.

I'll more than likely have to buy a water temp reader.

We're should I get the temps from reservoir maybe ?

And should I use an infrared laser reader are those accurate ?

1 hour ago, Game_on said:

-

What are your idle temperatures?

What GPU temperature do you get when you run Unigine Heaven on the 1080p Setting.

Is your CPU overclocked? What happens to your GPU temperature if you remove the overclock.

30c idle well I have not tryed unigine yet but with gta 5 and bf4 I get around 46c max at 4k resolution cpu is overclocked to i9-7980xe 4.5ghz and both gpus titan Xp collectors edition x 2 to 2062 mhz I have not tryed to remove the overclock on the gpus

7 minutes ago, Game_on said:

30c idle well I have not tryed unigine yet but with gta 5 and bf4 I get around 46c max at 4k resolution cpu is overclocked to i9-7980xe 4.5ghz and both gpus titan Xp collectors edition x 2 to 2062 mhz I have not tryed to remove the overclock on the gpus

Please try as I suggest above. These are what jayztwocents used and is substantially less GPU-intensive than what you describe. Furthermore, VRMs on the X299 system are really hot, this is why I asked for you to clear your overclock on the CPU.

Ok I'll try unigine and if that is no good I'll try to remove the overclock from the cpu but won't removing the oc off the cpu drop my fps ?

1 minute ago, Game_on said:

Ok I'll try unigine and if that is no good I'll try to remove the overclock from the cpu but won't removing the oc off the cpu drop my fps ?

At 1080p, maybe. But at 4K probably not.

My voltage is set to 1.157 volts

My pc blacked out on me when I tried to open bf4 yesterday only one no response  don't know why first time in a long time any idea why I had to restart it through the motherboard and it didn't happen again

I noticed something yesterday when I put the stand up ac unit that I have closer to my pc radiators with the pc doors off I drop 4c to 5c so when I get the thermaltake P7 open air case and get 2 more radiators I'm going to try to get some large wide tubing to go from the ac unit directly to the radiators to see what happens I have a feeling that my temps will in fact drop more what do you guys think ?

I would definitely have to isolate the radiators away from the main components due to condensation building up don't want the radiator fans to blow condensation water all over my components and possibly shortening things out any advice ?