Programs Unregistered after Windows Reinstall

Hey there, so as we all know Windows 10 updates can be deadly, mine was no different, it completely killed my Windows Installation after a BSOD error and then went on a restart loop, after my tries I had to format the Windows Disk and re-install windows on it again. Now the issue is, my softwares were installed on the other untouched disk but now none of them are linked with Windows so can't be opened via shortcuts or same file extension type files and I wanted to know how I can fix this issue.

C:/ Is my main Windows SSD

D:/ Softwares & Games drive

Thanks in advance,

Aditya

You'll have to reinstall them. When you wiped windows you wiped the registry, meaning most of the programs won't work even if you managed to get them running.

If you have Steam there's a few ways to port the old folder to the new install of steam, but you're out of luck.

Steam, Origin, Battle.net and GOG Galaxy can just discover already installed games (you may need to tell which games you want to use). Some software work if filepaths remain same. But most you need to reinstall.

You can backup settings and config files, and then paste them back in. For most software.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

22 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Steam, Origin, Battle.net and GOG Galaxy can just discover already installed games (you may need to tell which games you want to use). Some software work if filepaths remain same. But most you need to reinstall.

You can backup settings and config files, and then paste them back in. For most software.

That's what I'm going for, thanks!