Corsair LL 120 Fans, is there a way to use Aura Sync?

slexis
On 2/23/2021 at 3:55 PM, AntSantos said:

Hi,

You say is not for ql fans, so what's is the pinout of the ql fans and if it's possible to make an adapter for argb headers?

i said not for QL cuz i had not tested them at the time do i was not sure. but as mentioned, all corsair fans are the same.

12 hours ago, NorKris said:

i said not for QL cuz i had not tested them at the time do i was not sure. but as mentioned, all corsair fans are the same.

well not all they do have rgb fans.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, thrasher_565 said:

well not all they do have rgb fans.

you know what i mean 😛  

who buys corsair fans without RGB these days? I don't think they make  better or higher performing fans then the RGB ones anyways

54 minutes ago, NorKris said:

you know what i mean 😛  

who buys corsair fans without RGB these days? I don't think they make  better or higher performing fans then the RGB ones anyways

well they still do make single color led fans and non led fans and they make there megleve non rgb fans as well. they still make there puplur Corsair Air Series AF witch back in the day before rgb fans (yes he had led) it had a ring on them that you can paint and match the build. so ya they still make all fans.

as for what proformace fans they have i dont no i herd there hd is  some what for rads and there meglev for so called "quiet" fans thow there expensive and imo i would buy Gentle Typhoon for rad fans. as for performance case air flow i dont no there probably not the best.

but people buy the rgb fans for the rgb and not its performance. i have yet to see a shoot out of best rgb fans. of course you can get a rgb grill and add that to w/e fan you want.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links