PC Start up Issue and PC randomly hanging

Icesoulboy

Since a few months ago,my computer had this problem that sometimes when I am in discord with my friends and playing games. My computer randomly hangs there. My friends could hear what I am saying in discord but my screen is stuck there. Sometimes,even when doing simple tasks like browsing the net my computer will randomly hang and I have to hard reset it by holding down the power button. Whenever this happens I normally just open up my case with my computer off and try to push in the wires in case they were loose. Oh and sometimes my computer can go for example like a week without it hanging and then after suddenly the problem of my computer hanging comes back again. 

So after pushing in the wires,when I try to start up my PC,my pc turns on with my fans and the LEDs in my computer being turn on but after a second or so the pc turns off again. And this process loops over and over.

My PC Specs:
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-7500 @3.40GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 16GB Strontium
MOBO: H110M-DS2
SSD: 256GB Kingston V300
HDD: 1TB Toshiba
PSU: Tauro Modular 600W
Case: Sharkoon BD28 Red

Something to note is that most of my parts are probably at most 1 years old except my PSU being 4 years old at least.

Are you able to post? Like does it seem like there is a problem with turning on the system, or do you get past the post screen and Windows starts booting? Like, when in the booting process do the problem occur?

Also, try to get into the bios. If not, you need to look at the parts to see if there is a hardware problem.

1 minute ago, Astarore said:

Is your OS up to date?

I am not super sure. As I am a tech noob. So maybe you gotta guide me on that.

2 minutes ago, Hauklien said:

Are you able to post? Like does it seem like there is a problem with turning on the system, or do you get past the post screen and Windows starts booting? Like, when in the booting process do the problem occur?

Also, try to get into the bios. If not, you need to look at the parts to see if there is a hardware problem.

Nope. I couldnt even get past that. It just turns on and off immediately after.

So just to clarify,when the computer shuts off by itself,it can't be turned on until the power supply is switched off and back on correct? 

For OS updates if you have Windows 10: Settings>Update and Security>Windows Update

2 minutes ago, Icesoulboy said:

Nope. I couldnt even get past that. It just turns on and off immediately after.

Looks like a hardware problem.

So just to clarify,when the computer shuts off by itself,it can't be turned on until the power supply is switched off and back on correct? 

Are you able to get your computer to work sometimes, or is it dead right now?

For OS updates if you have Windows 10: Settings>Update and Security>Windows Update

The one that I mention about it not being able to boot and goes into the loop happens like 2 out of 10 times. Usually I am able to boot up the computer immediately. Just sometimes I open up my case and push in the wires. And then the looping problem happens.

1 minute ago, Hauklien said:

Looks like a hardware problem.

Are you able to get your computer to work sometimes, or is it dead right now?

It is working now. But sometimes the looping happens like I mention above. It happens 2 out of 10 times when I open up my case and push in my wires in case the wires are loose. But the hanging problems happens quite often.

I would suggest trying out another power supply and trying to see if that issue resolves the issue.Personally,I've never even heard of the power supply brand you're using and while that isn't necessarily a bad thing,it's always safer to go with a well known brand for reliability.The issues you're describing sound like the power supply is unable to maintain a steady wattage

6 minutes ago, Astarore said:

Yes. My OS is up to date.

Unplug everything. Remove the CMOS battery for 1 minute, put it back. I bet it's that PSU. Sounds dodgy..

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 hour ago, Astarore said:

I would suggest trying out another power supply and trying to see if that issue resolves the issue.Personally,I've never even heard of the power supply brand you're using and while that isn't necessarily a bad thing,it's always safer to go with a well known brand for reliability.The issues you're describing sound like the power supply is unable to maintain a steady wattage

But what if I only have one psu?

1 hour ago, Abdul201588 said:

Unplug everything. Remove the CMOS battery for 1 minute, put it back. I bet it's that PSU. Sounds dodgy..

Will try to do so.