Computer screens randomly go black and power/reset buttons stop working

My build is an R5 1600X, ASUS ROG B350-F board, Corsairs H150i Pro watercooler, 16GB(2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM, ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX GPU, EVGA SuperNova 650G and an ADATA SP550 SSD.

Recently, my computer has started randomly going brain dead; screens go black, power and reset buttons stop working, and the only way to restart the computer back into working normally is by switching the power supply off and then back on again. There don't appear to be any patterns preceding these blackouts, so I'm stumped as to what it could be. My system isn't overclocked, and it does this when I'm just watching YouTube, but won't even stumble after I've been gaming for over an hour(but it still does it while I'm gaming, though).

if it happens while doing nearly idle tasks like youtube , and its a hard blackout , i would GUESS power supply.

however pop one ram stick out and run the machine with only a single 8gb stick and see if that stabilizes it. 

Update: I used Aida64 and Kombustor to stress the CPU, GPU, and RAM, and the computer didn't do anything out of the ordinary. My RAM got filled up to 95% capacity, and the CPU and GPU both were at full load for over 5 minutes. But, then I left the room for 15 minutes, leaving the computer at idle, Discord being the only app I had open, and when I came back, nothing was working again. None of my USB devices were getting power, and again, the power and reset buttons weren't working. At first I thought maybe I was somehow overloading my power supply, but according to my UPS, even at load, I'm only drawing 300w(my PSU is rated for 650w), and that's also taking my 3 monitors into account. At idle, I'm drawing just over 100w.

14 hours ago, emosun said:

if it happens while doing nearly idle tasks like youtube , and its a hard blackout , i would GUESS power supply.

however pop one ram stick out and run the machine with only a single 8gb stick and see if that stabilizes it. 

Does it mean anything that I stress tested the RAM and it didn't crash?

4 hours ago, fireclaw316 said:

Does it mean anything that I stress tested the RAM and it didn't crash?

nope means nothing , ram can be bad and pass tests all day. try it and see what you get