Download Failing

RAM555789

So I'm trying to downlaod a pdf from google drive onto my computer. I have tried reuploading it and I can preview it jsut fine. I already have PDF software for reading it but when I download it it jsut downloads a courrupted text file and nothing beyod that. When I go close the page it says its still downlaoding but it cant seem to do anything other than a courrupted text file. (the file on google drive is not courrupted though since I can preview it just fine)

Is it a pdf on your computer and not something like a .crdownload (if you are using chrome, thats what incomplete downloads are stored as)

"Every program needs 2 things: 1: A dark theme... and 2: A 'Fuck off!' button, no exceptions!" -Me

Its a pdf I uplaod to google drive and I'm trying to download to a different computer. I'm not downloading it from chrome, I'm suing edge and if you look at the downlaod tabs it says 0bytes downlaoding and never progresses further. I can downlaod other programs just fine, like the PDF software, and Streamlabs, its jsut the PDF file on google chrome. And I can preview the PDF on google drive and it looks just fine.