Monitor Arm Solution for weird setup

bariseray

Not sure if this actually belongs in this part of the forum but it is about monitors so here it goes.

I currently own a 27" Asus PG287Q monitor that I like for gaming. I am converting a room in my flat into a home office as I'll be working from home a lot more now and want to get a 34" monitor for that increased real estate as I dislike dual monitor setups. I was wondering if its possible to use multiple monitor arms to create "swappable" monitors effectively where i can adjust the arms where if I'm working the 34" is at the bottom and the 27" is stacked at the top and if I'm gaming I can switch the arms around so the 27" is at the bottom and 34" is at the top. Is this something that's doable?

@bariseray, depending on the actual dimensions of the screens (height and width) you could use something like this . However, I have not tried this method before, so I can not say if it would be easy or not. Also, the mount I linked is only rated for screens up to 27" so you might have to do some shopping. 

Please Quote or tag me @GigabitXe to make sure I see your reply.