Romer-G Switches VS Outemu Blue Swithces

As you can see on the tittle, I need to compare both of this switch, because both of this switch has a good review on the internet.

I tried to compared logitech g213 carbn with digital alliance meca z pro, from price to value....

Help me!!

It's all about preference. Just get what feels better when typing. Memory Express has good keyboards on display.

You need to try them for yourself. We can all say what the switches are good for, but to tell you something that you have to feel isn't going to work. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

romer-gs are just worse mx browns and outemu blues are basically worse mx blues
i don't know what kind of switch you prefer, so i can't help you there

I really wanted to tried both of them, but i was gonna buy the keyboard online. It’s hard to find a store that sell this kind of keyboard near my house.

Also i was finding a switch that can give good respond and sensation but not loud “click” sound...

9 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

You need to try them for yourself. We can all say what the switches are good for, but to tell you something that you have to feel isn't going to work. 

I jealous with your rig...

9 hours ago, ramencupofjoy said:

romer-gs are just worse mx browns and outemu blues are basically worse mx blues
i don't know what kind of switch you prefer, so i can't help you there

That's... not correct.

The Romer G is a highly fast switch. It has a slight tactile bump, but the main point to them is the speed of the Switch.

Outemu Blues are pretty much inconsistent MX Blue I agree with you there.

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

Just now, DrDerp said:

That's... not correct.

The Romer G is a highly fast switch. It has a slight tactile bump, but the main point to them is the speed of the Switch.

Outemu Blues are pretty much inconsistent MX Blue I agree with you there.

Outemu blues were just as consistent as Cherries in my tests.

Spoiler

y5JHiQK.png

Forces in grams or cN, they're almost the same thing.

They also have a more desirable (for most tactile users) force curve than Cherries. Smoother pre-actuation, sharper tactile event, much milder hysteresis. There's a not-small minority in the keyboard community that thinks they're the best clickjacket-style switch.

https://input.club/the-comparative-guide-to-mechanical-switches/tactile-clicky/outemu-blue/

https://input.club/the-comparative-guide-to-mechanical-switches/tactile-clicky/cherry-mx-blue/

The rest of Outemu's switches aren't very good outside of more exotic ones like the purples.

2 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Outemu blues were just as consistent as Cherries in my tests.

Reveal hidden contents

y5JHiQK.png

Forces in grams or cN, they're almost the same thing.

They also have a more desirable (for most tactile users) force curve than Cherries. Smoother pre-actuation, sharper tactile event, much milder hysteresis. There's a not-small minority in the keyboard community that thinks they're the best clickjacket-style switch.

https://input.club/the-comparative-guide-to-mechanical-switches/tactile-clicky/outemu-blue/

https://input.club/the-comparative-guide-to-mechanical-switches/tactile-clicky/cherry-mx-blue/

The rest of Outemu's switches aren't very good outside of more exotic ones like the purples.

Oh, I thought they were just inconsistent between keyboards. My bad!

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

Romer -G is not good - I've tried them a few times - Total Crap IMHO - get anything except Romer -G

I7 8700K - 4.7 OC , Asrock Z370 Extreme4 MB, MSI GTX 970 ,  NZXT H440 , Corsair H110 , 16gig Balistix ram  , Razer Huntsman Elite - Razer Purple Opto-Mechanical Key Switches  -   , Logitech G502 , Samsung 850 Pro bootup drive, Antec Edge 750 modular PSU

9 hours ago, georgevar59 said:

Romer -G is not good - I've tried them a few times - Total Crap IMHO - get anything except Romer -G

Including membrane domes?

Apples butterfly switch keyboard that feels like typing on a solid slab?

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 minute ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Including membrane domes?

Apples butterfly switch keyboard that feels like typing on a solid slab?

People just like to hate on Romer-G for any reason. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

1 hour ago, ARikozuM said:

I don't Hate Logitech - I LOVE the G502 mouse - - but after using mechanical keyboards for about 5 years now - I have to say the truth about how I feel - it has nothing to do with hate or rage in any way - I just really feel the Romer -G switches are complete rubbish - Period - they have almost ZERO tactile feel and feel mushy like damp newspaper.

the only good idea about the Romer G switches is the light pipe in the center which ensures an even distribution of light in the center of the switch .

the feel of the switch itself has no character and feels like damp newspaper to type on - that's " my " opinion - if other people like them - that's fine -

I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a Romer G equipped keyboard to first A-B it with a cherry MX Blue, Red or Brown switch side by side and then decide if you like damp newspaper or a proper tactile switch -

I7 8700K - 4.7 OC , Asrock Z370 Extreme4 MB, MSI GTX 970 ,  NZXT H440 , Corsair H110 , 16gig Balistix ram  , Razer Huntsman Elite - Razer Purple Opto-Mechanical Key Switches  -   , Logitech G502 , Samsung 850 Pro bootup drive, Antec Edge 750 modular PSU

On 5/8/2018 at 1:17 AM, georgevar59 said:

I don't Hate Logitech - I LOVE the G502 mouse - - but after using mechanical keyboards for about 5 years now - I have to say the truth about how I feel - it has nothing to do with hate or rage in any way - I just really feel the Romer -G switches are complete rubbish - Period - they have almost ZERO tactile feel and feel mushy like damp newspaper.

the only good idea about the Romer G switches is the light pipe in the center which ensures an even distribution of light in the center of the switch .

the feel of the switch itself has no character and feels like damp newspaper to type on - that's " my " opinion - if other people like them - that's fine -

I would recommend anyone thinking of buying a Romer G equipped keyboard to first A-B it with a cherry MX Blue, Red or Brown switch side by side and then decide if you like damp newspaper or a proper tactile switch -

For me its the speed+sound of the switch, I prefer speed to feel.

On 5/7/2018 at 9:26 PM, ARikozuM said:

I thought the internal construction was a rather neat design from a longevity standpoint with the two contact points. Apple should take notes.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

I've owned a  Romer-G keyboard and its waaay below mx , now loving my mx speed :D

They feel so cheap. :( 

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

2 hours ago, Peskanova said:

I've owned a  Romer-G keyboard and its waaay below mx , now loving my mx speed :D

They feel so cheap. :( 

How about outemu’s?

• 3 months later...
On May 8, 2018 at 2:17 AM, georgevar59 said:
On May 8, 2018 at 12:26 AM, ARikozuM said:

I don't Hate Logitech - I LOVE the G502 mouse

I ‘ve never tried the romer g switches so I have no opinion on them but my favorite keyboard would be a logitech g19 with buckling spring switches or at least a mechanical switch inside, the keyboard has so many fucking macros its fucking unbelievable, A wonderful io ( for a keyboard ) around the back you got a decent amount of ports, a fucking led display that you can navigate and you can see your temps, use it has a sec screen, clock, or whatever its awesome af, I also really like the layout and it has media controls with a dial thingy so thats always a plus. The only thing that upsets me is that it doesn’t have mechanical switches its :( membrane...

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

Even for a membrane keyboard its still pretty good tho.

My current code projects

--------------------------------

• C#/OpenGL ( using OpenTK graphics library API ) KnightsRealm ( unfinished, WIP plan on releasing on steam maybe a mobile port idk ) 2d topdown pixel art based game with medieval themes, sorcery, dragons, open world
  • C++ crypter ( if your into cryptography, I plan on releasing this on my website later :P
  • C#/OpenGL ( OpenGL for UI ) fan/light controller for my room w/ raspberry pi and some mechanical motors and stuff :D

Current repair projects

------------------------------

• My dreadful receiver ( a capacitor blew ) 
  • working on a PC from a client, CPU died within the system, seems like a short, replaced CPU and awaiting payment before I ship it back 
  • my old 1tb sas drive for my NAS, some blemishes or something on the PCB need to clear that back out, if it doesn't work i'll need to scrap it ( already backed up all my stuff thankfully )

If you want any software made, or stuff to be repaired give me an email! 
    mike.fernandez5138699@gmail.com

1 hour ago, InMiseryWeSeekPancakes said:

Even for a membrane keyboard its still pretty good tho.

there's a new Razer keyboard on the market that's going to shake things up .

I just bought myself the New Razer Huntsman Elite and it's on another level in many respects -

I strongly recommend you check this new offering from Razer out before buying anything Else -

there's too many thing to go into - but I've done a mini review so anyone interested can check out the kink below