Did I get scammed?

On 5/5/2018 at 3:19 PM, Classifier_66 said:

The songs are blank. Nothing is on them. They're just blank. On the packaging, It says all of the same stuff but in all lowercase and on the device manager it names it as "CD03  DEVICE V1.00 USB DEVICE"

So, it's a repackaged cheap USB stick then. I'd report this seller on Amazon if I were you.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

3 minutes ago, Jstone said:

BUT they have probably tested it with this dongle or others and could point you in the right direction. Logitech has special dongles for their devices and as such you need to get them and technically they do have Bluetooth keyboards which some require the dongle so I dont see your point 

And yes, they may have tested their headphone with some dongle, or maybe very only tested it with devices which have bluetooth built in. But that doesn't invalidate my first point which was that this dongle is the problem and no matter which bluetooth device he want to use, the headphone should work with them.

Logitech have some bluetooth keyboard but the ones that require the dongle aren't bluetooth keyboard. They use their lightspeed thingy. They also have mouse which have can use the dongle (for lightspeed) or use bluebooth which doesn't require the dongle.

2 minutes ago, Cyberspirit said:

So, it's a repackaged cheap USB stick then. I'd report this seller o Amazon if I were you.

But the dongle appears on my phones...

1 minute ago, Classifier_66 said:

And you're sure that it is the dongle which is appearing? And not some other usb device in the area?

1 minute ago, Classifier_66 said:

I'm no expert but they probably just hooked something up to the USB stick so, it's at least a little more believable.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

36 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

He DID buy it from Amazon. Souq.com is a Amazon owned company for the Middle East. 

Then complain. That's the only course of action. Amazon are good with refunds and the likes.

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

Just now, MotionFlex said:

And yes, they may have tested their headphone with some dongle, or maybe very only tested it with devices which have bluetooth built in. But that doesn't invalidate my first point which was that this dongle is the problem and no matter which bluetooth device he want to use, the headphone should work with them.

Logitech have some bluetooth keyboard but the ones that require the dongle aren't bluetooth keyboard. They use their lightspeed thingy. They also have mouse which have can use the dongle (for lightspeed) or use bluebooth which doesn't require the dongle.

When I try to add a device, It says couldn't connect on Windows(It doesn't even search for devices)

1 minute ago, MotionFlex said:

And you're sure that it is the dongle which is appearing? And not some other usb device in the area?

Yes as When I unplug it is not present anymore.

19 minutes ago, Aphala said:

Then complain. That's the only course of action. Amazon are good with refunds and the likes.

Dunno why you're telling me that? I'm not the OP :P 

The sole review says it's "audio bluetooth"... So maybe it's a flash drive on which you can load your music on, pair it with your phone, and suddenly you can play music from it? Kind of like an external drive, except dumber.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

13 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

The sole review says it's "audio bluetooth"... So maybe it's a flash drive on which you can load your music on, pair it with your phone, and suddenly you can play music from it? Kind of like an external drive, except dumber.

Lol. That might be exactly what it is. Weird though.