Best 32 inch 4K 60hz Gsync Monitor for under $1000?

I'm looking for a good 32 inch IPS 4K Gsync monitor that will last me 5-6 years. What's the best one that costs under $1000 USD?  

Overclockable above 144hz even :o I didn't know 4k panels were already capable of getting high refresh rates ??

1 minute ago, Ansuex said:

Overclockable above 144hz even :o I didn't know 4k panels were already capable of getting high refresh rates ??

Wait what?? Overclock a monitor?

4K 144hz native gsync HDR monitors have been available since April.... for the low, low price of 2500+ euro / US$3000+

In case you were wondering

Well this monitor that has just been linked to you advertises with a overclock to 180hz on that panel @4k so apparently (even though not native) it is available at 1100eu :D

Well this monitor that has just been linked to you advertises with a overclock to 180hz on that panel @4k so apparently (even though not native) it is available at 1100eu :D

Impossible. No 4K display in existence has a refresh rate of 180hz. The page can claim whatever it wants, it's clearly lying.

Honestly I do think the same, but who knows? I'm sure there must be a honest review somewhere! Maybe worth checking out :)

Honestly I do think the same, but who knows? I'm sure there must be a honest review somewhere! Maybe worth checking out :)

I saw where you read 180hz and that was from some guy who owned a 1440p version of the monitor that natively has 144hz refresh rate which he was able to get running at 180hz supposedly. The only 4K 144hz displays in existence cost $3000+ USD as I stated before :P

Aah that does explain it! my bad! and in the end it would be useless anyway.. what GPU does 180fps on 4k :P

2 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

Aah that does explain it! my bad! and in the end it would be useless anyway.. what GPU does 180fps on 4k :P

Uh... many video cards

..... with early 2010 era games and older

Touché.. though you must be a real enthousiast of those old games to spend over 4k on hardware for them just to get 4k@180fps :P 

I think you would be better off with that 4k@60hz with Gsync. overkill enough if you ask me! Im still gaming on 1080p60.. though I must admit buying a 21:9 monitor gets really tempting as time passes.

6 minutes ago, Icaraeus said:

Uh... many video cards

..... with early 2010 era games and older

or 2014+ games at the very lowest of settings.

Touché.. though you must be a real enthousiast of those old games to spend over 4k on hardware for them just to get 4k@180fps :P 

I think you would be better off with that 4k@60hz with Gsync. overkill enough if you ask me! Im still gaming on 1080p60.. though I must admit buying a 21:9 monitor gets really tempting as time passes.

Yep definitely going with 4K 60hz for now. I'll go for 4K 144hz or better in 5-6 years. By then the monitors would be under $1000. My current desktop uses Intel 3rd gen i5 3570 and Radeon HD 7870 (2012-era video card) with 2.7 TFLOPs compute so I'm doing a full upgrade this yr (to Ryzen 7 2700X, 32GB DDR4-3200/3466mhz, GTX 1080Ti / GTX 1180)

In fact I just noticed that the 27 inch variant costs $650 so I could get 2 4K60hz 27 inch Acer monitors for only $1300 so I might do that