Good Monitor Recommendation

kamilia

Hello everyone, I am currently in need of help to get a great monitor. My monitor started to get waves on its display after my daughter throw a ball on my computer. It happened so fast when I was away and cooking dinner. I didn’t saw where it really hit but I’ve noticed that my monitor was slightly moved from its position. I’ve asked a technician to check it out and he said that there are 3 possible cause of this problem, insufficient or corrupted power supply, bad graphics adapter or worst case scenario failing monitor. I’ve tried my monitor on my friend’s computer and it display waves as well. Now, I can’t enjoy playing the new games that I’ve purchased with this crappy monitor. I’m planning on buying ViewSonic VA2246M because it’s cheap and it looks like a durable monitor too. However, I wanted to know if anyone tried to use it and haven’t encountered any issues. I don’t want to waste my earnings coz I need to save money to upgrade my graphic card. If you know any monitor that is cheap and durable, I will greatly appreciate it. Please don’t hesitate to add your recommendations. Thanks in advance.