Is this build worth it?

Hello,

I am planning on building a rig, because my current 'craptop' is barely handlin Minecraft (dont judge me).

I also plan on playing other games (Rust, Fortnite, War Thunder, HOI4)

I am starting with 1 1080P monitor, upgrading to 2 later down the line.

My idea: 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kHrQD2

Things that arent in the list:

A Coolermaster MWE Bronze 550 Watt power supply. (Costs 43 Euro's)

A 1TB Seagate BarraCuda (Which my old Step-Brother is gifting me, has has about 8 of em laying around)

Cost:

Here in the Netherlands, (where for 1 time the build is less expensive!) comes to a total of +- 1070 Euro's

No need for peripherals, I already own that.

Thanks for reading, And give any advice you are thinking off!

I would consider going for the Ryzen 2600 also it might be worth getting a bit faster ram around 3000mhz.

I think the Ryzen 2600 comes boxed with a decent enough cooler, so you can skip on the Hyper 212. IF you want to have a better cooler I would safe up for a cooler with a bit more beef in it :)

The case is something personal, I don't really like the one you choose myself but it should be fine.

Good choice on the GPU though I think Alternate sells the 1080 for just 20 euro's more then the 1070TI so that might be worth looking in to.

About your PSU it should be sufficient but I highly recommend getting a PSU off of the Tier list. See link:

Good luck building :D

1 minute ago, Ansuex said:

I would consider going for the Ryzen 2600 also it might be worth getting a bit faster ram around 3000mhz.

I think the Ryzen 2600 comes boxed with a decent enough cooler, so you can skip on the Hyper 212. IF you want to have a better cooler I would safe up for a cooler with a bit more beef in it :)

The case is something personal, I don't really like the one you choose myself but it should be fine.

Good choice on the GPU though I think Alternate sells the 1080 for just 20 euro's more then the 1070TI so that might be worth looking in to.

About your PSU it should be sufficient but I highly recommend getting a PSU off of the Tier list. See link:

Good luck building :D

The 1070 TI is basicly a 'discarded' 1080 TI, with a BIOS unlock on the 1070 ti, It can even outpeform the 1080 ti, as its such a good overclocker after the unlock.

Im gonna take a look PSU tier list!

6 minutes ago, Ansuex said:

About your PSU it should be sufficien

In terms of wattage, yes. But the MWE is not the same as the Masterwatt. 

In the Netherlands, the Pure Power 10 400W or Vengeance 400W should be available. 

:)

Change the 1600X for a 2600 or 2600X. Both come with coolers. Ask the retailer you're buying from to flash the BIOS first. Usually they'll ask a small fee.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

2 minutes ago, seon123 said:

In terms of wattage, yes. But the MWE is not the same as the Masterwatt. 

In the Netherlands, the Pure Power 10 400W or Vengeance 400W should be available. 

400 Watt would not be sufficient, as this build takes 376 Watts of power (Says the PCpartpicker)

2 minutes ago, Not-Miepje said:

400 Watt would not be sufficient, as this build takes 376 Watts of power (Says the PCpartpicker)

400W is in fact more than 376W, even in the Netherlands. 

Besides, with a 1070 Ti, you're actually looking at closer to 250W. 

Important: 

I forgot to say that im on quite of a tight budget, NO higher than 1100 euro, Not even a euro over.

That is why I went with the 1600X instead of the 2600 or 2600.

I get 3 years of warranty on my entire PC, So i trust the PSU to not explode or catch fire, as it quite a reputable brand, who would not make a fuss of the warranty.

1 minute ago, seon123 said:

400W is in fact more than 376W, even in the Netherlands. 

Besides, with a 1070 Ti, you're actually looking at closer to 250W. 

I want to leave about 150 watts room for overclocking, extra power draw, and expansion

I put the same PSU in a PC for my sister and that's running great for the games she and her fiance play so far. And for the price it's hard to argue. Sure, they're no Seasonic Focus Plus Gold, but the price reflects that.

That said, go for the 1600 then. OCs pretty well and saves a few bucks.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Just now, Not-Miepje said:

I want to leave about 150 watts room for overclocking, extra power draw, and expansion

That's what you have. With a Ryzen and a 1080 Ti, you're still looking at under 400W. 

3 minutes ago, seon123 said:

That's what you have. With a Ryzen and a 1080 Ti, you're still looking at under 400W. 

?

Seeing that nobody replied, I take it that the you people think its a decent build, Thanks for viewing

Maybe a Crucial MX500 instead, they're good performers for the money.

The Kingston A400 are entry level.