Help with monitor upgrade for coding+light gaming

Moon

Looking to get an upgrade from my current Dell U2414H as I want more screen real estate for having a text editor, 3+ cmd and a browser to work on projects more easily. I also play league and some Fifa causally so I doubt getting a monitor with more than 60Hz will matter(?). 

Having said that, I sit about 60-70cm away from my current monitor and am currently deciding between 27" 1440p, 29" 2560x1080 and 32" 1440p. Locally, I was able to find 4 monitors that may fit my requirements.

My local currency is about 1.3x USD

• AcerEB321HQU *(31.5" 1440p IPS @ 300USD)*
  • Dell U2717D *(27" 1440p IPS @ 557USD)*
  • LG 29UM59A-P *(29"2560x1080 IPS @ 285USD)*
  • PRISM+ W270 *(27" 1440p AHVA @ 283USD Local brand that rebrands korean monitors and provides warranty)*

The max I can spend would be for the dell but I am unsure whether I can justify the 2x in price compared to the local brand. 

Hope you guys can help me out!

Amazon is also a no-go due to taxes

14 hours ago, M.Yurizaki said:

For the money, I'd say the local brand is fine. The Acer would've been my pick, but sitting that close to a 32" monitor may not be that pleasant of an experience.

Thanks for the reply! will definitely go for that then

if it has to be one the chosen id go for the 31.5 1440p just for more areas and on a bigger screen even on same resolution you can still zoom out more ad get more text on there.

but for coing in general id go with the cheapest known brand  24-27"ers and rather get 2 of them or so if the budget allows it. then also if budget allows id think about ips. and resolution wise id rather go with 2 x 1080p than 1x 1440p.

in general more monitors are better than a huge 4k one or so, for coding that is and also just my personal opinion

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3