Upgraded my PC and want to know what kinda of monitor would get me the most out of my setup

RaiseYourHwat

Recently upgraded to a Ryzen 2600x and GTX 1070. Currently on two 21.5" 1080p 60hz monitors and want to upgrade my main monitor sometime soon. What would be the best option to get the most out of my build? It would be mostly for gaming on the main monitor. Would 1080p 144hz be the best? Or 4k 60hz? Or any other combination for that matter. Budget I'm not too firm on, less that $300 ideally. Currently mostly play PUBG, R6S, Dark Souls games, LoL, Divinity 2 and others on tap I'd like to play like MGR:R and Project Cars 2.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

What's your budget and what are the type of games that you play?

I'll edit that into the OP.

My 1070 works great pushing 144hz to a 1080 panel. at 21.5" i would say stay with 1080p, the higher refresh rate is very nice.

PUBG plays at approx 100fps with a 8550u and a 1070 at ultra detail +120% resolution scaling

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

I would just get 1080p 144Hz since PUBG and LoL are competitive games that benefit from the higher refresh rate. Look at these two. If you want a G-Sync IPS 144hz panel at 1080p you can get this.

9 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I would just get 1080p 144Hz since PUBG and LoL are competitive games that benefit from the higher refresh rate. Look at these two. If you want a G-Sync IPS 144hz panel at 1080p you can get this.

Nice, I really like that Acer one at that price point.

4 minutes ago, RaiseYourHwat said:

Nice, I really like that Acer one at that price point.

And good reviews too!

Looks like I'll be sticking with something larger than my current 21.5" and going for 144hz