What type of power cable? HP Compaq L220W

I'm trying to buy a monitor, but the one I found online does not include a power cable. Does it use the 3 prong power cable as shown in the picture? I researched but I couldn't find out which one it uses so I'm turning to you guys. The model number that was listed is Hp Compaq L220W. Thanks.

Screenshot_20180429-113520.jpg

shopping.jpeg

Yeah, it uses that style.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

they should all come with power cables , dont buy it if it doesnt

6 minutes ago, emosun said:

It's not new, that's probably why.

7 minutes ago, emosun said:

Depends on the store. If it's a legit store, legit supplier, sometimes it does have a cable, just the stores catalogue/website miss-printed "no cable". But depends on country/store as to what is supplied, and what the risk of second hand/counterfeit products is.

However, check the manufactures website, to see if the Power Supply is internal or external. If internal, a new cable is cheap. If external, you may need to buy a whole new PSU block (like the laptop ones).

1 minute ago, TechyBen said:

However, check the manufactures website, to see if the Power Supply is internal or external. If internal, a new cable is cheap. If external, you may need to buy a whole new PSU block (like the laptop ones).

I actually looked up the specs for the monitor in HP's documentation and it says the included accessory(for power) is just an AC power cable.

http://www.howardcomputers.com/images/digcon/Product_Data_Sheet/A611AE22-4916-4149-A260-79F3B814C032.pdf

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

6 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

I actually looked up the specs for the monitor in HP's documentation and it says the included accessory(for power) is just an AC power cable.

http://www.howardcomputers.com/images/digcon/Product_Data_Sheet/A611AE22-4916-4149-A260-79F3B814C032.pdf

So it is the one shown in the picture? Sorry I just want to be really sure, because if I have to ship it back it will cost a lot.

3 minutes ago, BloodyGlitch said:

So it is the one shown in the picture? Sorry I just want to be really sure, because if I have to ship it back it will cost a lot.

Yeah.