Can I use the default Fan Controller in the Corsair Crystal 570X with LL120 fans

Hey LTT Community,

I recently bought a new case it is the Corsair Crystal 570X. If you are unaware the Crystal comes with 3 fans in the front already. Upon further inspection I found out that they were SP120 fans and didn't have the RGB Capability that I wanted so I bought some LL120's to replace the SP's. I had originally bought one LL120 for the exhaust fan. While I was waiting for my LL120's to arrive I tried using the LED's on the SP120's and the LL120's and the LED's didn't turn on on any of the fans. I think it might have something to do with the fan controller that came with the 570X I should also mention that the fan controller is plugged into my commander pro, so I guess my question is. Why wont the SP120's work and when the LL120's arrive will they all work with the fan controller.

Thanks in advanced. (also I am a noob with this RGB Stuff)

idk tbh

Are you sure SP120's that came with case are not RGB? All 570X cases on Corsairs site are RGB and only older 460X comes with normal single color LEDs. As for why they aren't working. I'm going to assume LEDs are powered by own cables and that you have connected controllers power cable to PSU (or SATA from PSU to controller). Some manuals I've read say that you need to use sequence when connecting fans to controllers. So they need to be connected in 1-2-3-4-5-6 order, not with order where you'd have 1-3-4-6 or stuff like that. You can try with single fan only to verify that fans themselves are actually working, and that controller is working at least with single fan. Its possible to get DOA part, though they are tested at factory.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv