Does it make sense to switch to The Tower 900

So, I currently have a rig in a Core X5 tempered glass case, with soft line tubing and quick disconnects. It was my first custom loop, and it looks awful.

Specs: 

TR 1950X

Asus ROG Zenith Extreme

2x 1080 Ti (in water blocks)

1x Titan V

1x 1050 Ti

128 GB Trident Z RGB 

3x 960 Evo 1TB

Water loop (QD is quick disconnect):

Res->Pump-> splitter & drain -> QD->CPU->QD->GPUs->QD->2x 360mm radiators -> QD -> 360mm radiator (thicker XE radiator) -> QD -> Res

I'm really unsatisfied with how my loop looks, as you can see from the picture, it's ugly and poorly shown. My Titan V is having thermal issues since it's not watercooled and not getting enough airflow in it's current position, and there's no space to put it elsewhere.

Here's my question:

I saw The Tower 900 case and I thought it looked awesome and really great for water cooling. I have been strongly debating whether to:

a) Upgrade right now, just the case

b) Upgrade now and also switch to hard line cooling

- Should I use angled fittings or bend tubes? Which is easier first time?

c) Wait till summer for new GPU/CPU releases, is there likely to be any significant upgrades to make? Is the 1180 of GPU going to outperform a 1080 Ti for gaming?

d) In all scenarios, should I bother switching my Titan V to water cooling? I'm more debating on this since even though there's a water block out there for it, for something that expensive, there's a resale market whenever the next gen comes out, so it might make sense to not modify it much... Also, if making it water cooled, does it make sense to put it in a 3 way series connection with the 2 1080 Ti's?

e) Does switching to a monoblock make sense over my current cpu block? Currently using an acrylic EK block on my CPU, but I've heard that VRM temps matter for TR overclocking.

Also, before y'all start yelling at me saying this system is overkill for any gaming, it's not just for gaming, I do a lot of consulting work and do machine learning as a part of it, hence the Titan V in this system, and the insane amount of RAM.

The system is currently run as an UnRAID multi VM system, where I have a Windows VM for games and fun with just one 1080 Ti allocated, and the other VM running is usually an Ubuntu VM with most of the system resources, including the other 1080 Ti and Titan V. The 1050 Ti is just there to satisfy UnRAID in the primary GPU slot, otherwise I can't access one of the more powerful GPUs from the VMs. Tried all sorts of tricks to avoid it, still couldn't get a GPU in the primary slot to be detected, would display a blank pink screen, but that's it. Basically I run this thing as two separate computers that just happen to be in one box, as shown in some of the pictures showing the two rigs. 

watercooling loop 1.jpg

rig2.jpg

rig1.jpg

cases don't really go out of date, and don't usually break

1 minute ago, ShadySocks said:

cases don't really go out of date, and don't usually break

Would you say that The Tower 900 is a good case both for water cooling performance and showing off a nice loop? And if I'm upgrading, I feel like it'd be good to switch to hard line, since it's all more visible... Or is there a way to make soft line look decent? 

Is there a better case for this that I'm unaware of? I'm totally fine with big cases, I just want enough space for radiators and easy access when needed. The Tower 900 is the best case I've seen for this, but if you know a better one, I'm all ears too. 

3 minutes ago, Pangea2017 said:

The tower 900 is unique. Other more traditional options would be Caselab, Thermaltake x71 or maybe a to small Lian Li PC o11 dynamic (supports up to 3*360 rads)

Thanks for the suggestions, checked them out, think I'll stick with the tower. Despite being huge, it just looks incredible. 

For the price, I would argue that you would be hard pressed to find another case with as many options for liquid cooling. I just started a build log with one, and so far, really impressed... as long as you have the space for it, HUGE!

I really like that you can keep all the "prettier" parts of the build and Hardline tubing front and center, but hide other stuff in the back, along with soft tubing to keep the loops simple where possible.