Fins on the connector?

JigglyPufflez

So I was just wondering before I start sleeving, I was confused on how you are supposed to know what side the pins are on the actual connector? How do you tell? I don't want to put my pin removal tool on the wrong sides, and then pull on the wire thinking the fins are down and then completely remove the whole wire of the actual terminal and ruin it completely ._. that would suck. All help is greatly appreciated :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

On The ATX pin like the 24-pin connector the are one the left and right. Facing the plug so this would be the left side. | |=| <-fins | <-side walls this is the plug . They are a pain in the ass to remove as it feels like I was going to brake it even though the fins were depressed. BTW not my photo. 

post-1860-0-55502400-1387784160_thumb.jp

On The ATX pin like the 24-pin connector the are one the left and right. Facing the plug so this would be the left side. | |=| <-fins | <-side walls this is the plug . They are a pain in the ass to remove as it feels like I was going to brake it even though the fins were depressed. BTW not my photo. 

Are the pins ever on the top and bottom? I have seen that a couple times but not sure about how to distinguish them, also thanks! :D

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*