Does adding an unreleased item to your cart on amazon and a add on item and ordering it and then cancelling the unreleased order still work?

I really want to buy this mouse on amazon but it's an add on item. Can I just do what I said in the title?

If you didn't understand, Here's a reddit post talking about it:

However it is 4 years old so I doubt it will still work today.

Just now, Classifier_66 said:

I really want to buy this mouse on amazon but it's an add on item. Can I just do what I said in the title?

If you didn't understand, Here's a Reddit post talking about it:

From my experience, you can buy 'add-on' items by themselves but you have pay with for delivery. 

5 minutes ago, said:

From my experience, you can buy 'add-on' items by themselves but you have pay with for delivery. 

J9ZC62a.png

Here it says that the Item will not ship if the Cart is under $25(excuse the cursor)

Just now, Classifier_66 said:

J9ZC62a.png

Here it says that the Item will not ship if the Cart is under $25(excuse the cursor)

Maybe it's different for Amazon US, I'd just order two things and then return the second thing. 

On 4/24/2018 at 5:57 AM, Classifier_66 said:

If you didn't understand, Here's a reddit post talking about it:

Even if it did work, what you are knowingly doing is exploiting a loophole to bypass the "Add-on" item shipping program, which only ends up costing you, the customer, more money in the long run because Amazon will just offload the high cost of shipping these items on to the customers at the end of the day. (This assumes the loophole still works and a mass quantity of people exploit it.) Instead, I'd advise just paying for shipping for the item, or waiting until you have a larger shopping cart to order.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)