Apparently this is a thing now.... Gaming smartphones, WITH RGB

https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/04/19/nubia-red-magic-gaming-phone-rgb-lighting/

It's worse than the "Incredible" razer phone in every way it can be, but pre order prices are "Incredibly" low. 

And did i mention RGB?

What else could we ever ask for ?

They also mention that apparently Asus is making a gaming phone as well. This one already looks like an ROG product that 12yo will love...

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

RGB EVERYTHING

ffs mate, when will rgb die?

Not my taste but at least they're trying to do something different. Every other Android phone these days just looks exactly the same. Can't remember the last time I felt excited about a new phone.

And this is probably popular in China, they seem to like that gaudy stuff.

Does you mum know you're here?

Humanity has come too far, its time to wipe the planet and restart.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Hifiman HE4xx | Philips SHP9500s | Swans HiVi M10

Also apparently this company is a subsidiary of ZTE. FIGHT ON ZTE EVEN THOUGH I CANT GET MY AXON 9 NOW I STILL WANT YOU TO SURVIVE!!!

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

13 hours ago, VVoltor said:

Not my taste but at least they're trying to do something different. Every other Android phone these days just looks exactly the same. Can't remember the last time I felt excited about a new phone.

And this is probably popular in China, they seem to like that gaudy stuff.

i mean the phone industry in general need some real innovation.

the only one's "trying" are apple and the main thing they are doing is removing features (you could make an argument that it's to aim for a wireless designed future, however we live in the present and it's not exactly viable... that's why they still have the charging port so the rest should have stayed too)

and as soon as they make one "courageous" move everybody imitates them.

Razer had a neet goal in mind and i feel like they've achieved it in their design (though i'm not sure how successful the sales where). but i don't think this is the solution either, they're kinda just following the Razer idea and really over selling it this time... RGB is useless.... and the phone will probably not be priced competitively after preorders are over (because tbh those prices are quite attractive as they are). no 120Hz less battery and the list goes on....

I think that the "modular" phone idea has lived and died so many times at this point that they gave up on finding something new. if that thing ever came out in a form that was cost effective for the company making it.... I'd be stowked but i doubt it will ever happen. so we need somebody to imagine something else.

Primary System

• CPU
    Ryzen R6 5700X
  • Motherboard
    MSI B350M mortar arctic
  • RAM
    32GB Corsair RGB 3600MT/s CAS18
  • GPU
    Zotac RTX 3070 OC
  • Case
    kind of a mess
  • Storage
    WD black NVMe SSD 500GB & 1TB samsung Sata ssd & x 1TB WD blue & x 3TB Seagate
  • PSU
    corsair RM750X white
  • Display(s)
    1440p 21:9 100Hz

19 hours ago, NightBladeDK said:

Also apparently this company is a subsidiary of ZTE. FIGHT ON ZTE EVEN THOUGH I CANT GET MY AXON 9 NOW I STILL WANT YOU TO SURVIVE!!!

Future ZTE phones is likely to use chips from a Chinese company called C sky, known for normally making CPUs for embedded systems and TVs.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

1 hour ago, williamcll said:

Future ZTE phones is likely to use chips from a Chinese company called C sky, known for normally making CPUs for embedded systems and TVs.

Gross :/

Spoiler

Nihla

On 4/20/2018 at 4:32 PM, The Viking said:

RGB EVERYTHING

ffs mate, when will rgb die?

Never! Rgb is life!

Sudo make me a sandwich